[Spoiler] Darth Savik

Reeny

Really, why dont we get a choice to kill off Darth Savik?

SWTOR used to give us choices like that even if we are Jedi, light and dark side.

Now I dont even have a choice and Darth Savik is just a prisoner...

Darth Savik just kills my game when I talk to him.

I wish I could kill him.

• 5 months later...
I think that you can't kill Darth Savik personally. But you can leave her to be Force Chocked by Malgus on Onderon. If you choose to betry Emppire and help Republic Fleet escape you will have two choices. LS one: to save her life and DS one to leave Darth Mallgus to choke her to death for her failiure

Darth Savik will be your future romance interest in the story later, you will marry with her and have some sith children with her and so you cannot "kill" your wife. Game will give you some choice to dump lana to somewhere else and she will get mad due to fact you and her was forever friends since SoR expansion so lana will try to kill savik she will fail, so she will try to attempt to steal you from a cargo bay on Meksha, she will "put" your character into a durasteel box so you cannot force open it or break it.

When you two arrive to Korriban, lana and you will marry for second time in eyes of the dark council (council will be reseated into korriban again because fleet will be destroyed by Darth Jadus if imperial agent fail to defeat him) dark council will record your faces into a holo and stream to entire galaxy to watch in 8K quality. You and lana will be FRIENDS FOREVER.

Later in story, darth savik will came out nowhere, defeat lana beniko in a combat, and you and savik will marry again. This time dark council will put you two into council seats and you will sit there forever.

Finally, sith emperor will reborn again and you will have to fight against him again with your wife/husband, defeat him again and Lana Beniko 2.0 will arrive afterwards.

You will have a chance to marry with Satale Shan too. You can even join to the jedi order and have kira clean up your house as a servant.

Darth Savik just kills my game when I talk to him.

I wish I could kill him.

My but you are confused....

Where you not taught the difference between Males and Females?

New Flash! Darth Savik is FEMALE.

I also suspect that SHE will have a more pertinent roll in the future. SHE may also become a companion as some point.

Edited by denavin

I also suspect that SHE will have a more pertinent roll in the future. SHE may also become a companion as some point.

Ooooh yes! When I play through on my light neutral Republic characters I've always had her sent to my alliance in the hope that she may become a companion and/or have more story after she realises the Empire is just wrong for her. My Empire characters could not care less as she's far less interesting Empire side.

Edited by Sarova

Savik, another member of this useless embarrassment of what it used to be the Sith Council. The Council members *Used to be Impressive, Intelligent, Strong and Effective, even their Council Chambers was Impressive. Losing the Sith Council was bad but understood, not having another seemed wrong considering this era but when it does come back its .. This; like adding insult to injury. On top of that hearing the Inquisitor did "Not" actually get Their seat back. Considering other aspects of the S.I.'s post Zakuul story it really seems that character is purposely being handed the "Shortest Straw" (hint, hint) again & again. Edited by MikeCobalt

My but you are confused....

Where you not taught the difference between Males and Females?

New Flash! Darth Savik is FEMALE.

I love to get Darth Savik as a companion, I do like her voice,