Companion Customization Vendor

borisus

So. Is there a vendor for companions past the first? For example for the Agent can you get something for Vector? or for Warriors, something for Jaesa?

I checked Imperial Fleet, Dromund Kaas, and Balmorra.

So please let me know if you guys have the time/inclination.

The Republic NPC is named Tatrog, and is in the Cantina on Taris (X: -1901 Y: 368).

The Empire NPC is named Keth, and is also on Taris in the first settlement area as you leave the spaceport (X: 10 Y: 676).

Those are they guys you buy the customizations from.

Edited by ShadowRyuu

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. At least it's not super lame :) I'll eventually find them I bet. Some people were saying that certain companions get them on certain planets. Not sure if it's true.

Usually the customizations available for companions are available on the next planet after you get them, with the exception of the first companion, which are available on the next planet after the capital planet (R - Taris, E - Balmorra). They aren't cheap, however - 12.5K credits.

The Republic NPC is named Tatrog, and is in the Cantina on Taris (X: -1901 Y: 368).

The Empire NPC is named Keth, and is also on Taris in the first settlement area as you leave the spaceport (X: 10 Y: 676).

This one is correct, don't listen to the Jedi.

So. Is there a vendor for companions past the first? For example for the Agent can you get something for Vector? or for Warriors, something for Jaesa?

I checked Imperial Fleet, Dromund Kaas, and Balmorra.

So please let me know if you guys have the time/inclination.

On Taris.

• 6 months later...

Greetings everyone!

In our New Players Fleet Pass: A Directory of Resources, the following community created guides may be of assistance to you:

In our Classes forum, the following stickied thread on companion customization may be of use to you:

We hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

Edited by Ellvaan

• 11 months later...

I just saw the one on Taris today, but they are all grey to me and I can't seem to buy any of them! I have enough credits also! So, why is that?

I just saw the one on Taris today, but they are all grey to me and I can't seem to buy any of them! I have enough credits also! So, why is that?

Try clicking it anyways to see if it lets you buy it. I bought a comp customization kit yesterday and I think it showed the same thing for me. But i think reason for this is because it defaults to you as the one the vendor thinks will wear it. It's kinda like when you are a Sith Warrior or Jedi Knight and it shows a Blaster Pistol not useable by you even though your comp can use it. I think this will change if you have the vendor open and your character screen open and in the character window you have your companion tab selected. In this case the vendor will light up the items your comp can use and darken the ones they cannot (same way it does for you).

TLDR go back to the customization vendor and just click to purchase the comp customization you want even though it is greyed out.