Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Quick Qs about AMPS

Storm-Cutter

I'm kinda unclear how some of these amps work.

1) I suppose they stack if you have more than one of the same type.

2) It looks like you can't transfer them to other gear items. - Such as CM weapons and such. -obvs you can use outfit designer to keep the gear and amp and stamp your own costume over the top. but what about MH and OH weapons if you wanna keep the ones you like the look of?

3) + 0.5% Legacy reward "increase Legacy points" - What does that do?

4) +.90% mission rewards. +.9% of 10 alloys for instance isn't a whole alloy.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

If you press C for character screen there is button for amplifiers. Pressing that will bring list of your amps and howering mouse over them tells what they do. You can reroll new amp by choosing the one you don't want and (double?)clicking it. Every reroll costs some credits and offer 2 new amp bonuses to choose from. You can keep on rerolling untill you get something you want, alltough cost seems to get higher (mine have been between 5k to 10k credits but i guess it can go higher).

I haven't figured out if you can remove them and send to alts but you can definately send the item itself (that has the certain amp) to alt.

Yeah. TY I got the reroll, but how for instance can I get my CM weapons to have AMPS - Or if you want them on weapons are you restricted to equipping the ones from drops only.

I think BW didn't consider this, , TBH , unless there's a trick I'm missing somewhere.

Or is it just a tradeoff between cosmetic and that extra few .1%s

?

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Yeah. TY I got the reroll, but how for instance can I get my CM weapons to have AMPS - Or if you want them on weapons are you restricted to equipping the ones from drops only.

I think BW didn't consider this, , TBH , unless there's a trick I'm missing somewhere.

I'm wondering about the exact same thing.

Could it be that they are finally working on adding a weapon slot to the outfit designer? That would fix it. Otherwise this would be quite an oversight which could cost them CM sales.

I won't use any of those ugly, big cannons on my medic though. She continues using her aesthetically fine Beryar cannon. Even if it means missing one amp (not that I care about them anyway).

2) It looks like you can't transfer them to other gear items. - Such as CM weapons and such. -obvs you can use outfit designer to keep the gear and amp and stamp your own costume over the top. but what about MH and OH weapons if you wanna keep the ones you like the look of?

If you found that a MH/OH SHELL has an AMP its probably a bug as BW already said that those would not include amps until (and IF) there is outfit designer for weapons.

Mods in weapons can still have amps. I don't remember about hilt/barrel tho. Anhacement should, but is bugged (its on the known issues).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.