utility points not resetting

RameiArashi

My utilities on my Gunslinger (only one I've noticed) weren't reset, but I thought the reset was supposed to be when you reached level 75 along with the old bonuses going away?

And speaking of old bonuses - I like the new look of the "Character" panel, but there seems to be no display of any armor bonuses. Am I just missing seeing them or are they gone already?

Also, the "character" icon on the top icon bar is "lit up" and when I click to drop down, it highlights the "character" pane, but when I open the Character pane I can't see anything that needs to be done, and the icon stays lit.

Edited by JediQuaker

Patch notes says all utility points restored. That happened on my Jedi Knight, but not on my Bounty Hunter. But there was no notification on tje Jedi. I just checked before starting Onslaight. Bounty Hunter has all choices intact.

I noticed a "some points reset, some not" conundrum as well. I THINK what's happening is... since they changed the Utility layout from 4 tiers of six to 3 tiers of eight, SOME characters cannot recreate the same Utility selections they had before (some utilities are on different tiers now). If you CAN'T recreate your Utility selection, they refund your points to select again. If you CAN recreate your Utility selection, they leave the same choices selected as before and do not refund your points.

In every case I had with no point refund, my previous Utilities were all still selected. Every case of point refund could not recreate the original point allocation.

Hmm, on my consulars and sorcerers, utilities were not reset, but on all the other classes they were.

I had opposite.

Consular and Sorcs were reset, everything else wasn't.

Hey another glorious day with Bioware Quality Control: every meal is a dumpster fire, every paycheck a random loot crate (with nothing of value in it).

All The Best