No Guild Conquest Rewards

Exly

I checked all my chars and i've no more component than what i had before update. Didn't receive guild award.

Server : Darth malgus,

Guild : Blade'Storm

Legacy : Lou

I remember i had at least 3 or 4 characters over 15k. Don't see any solid compo on any of their inventory.

Edited by geofraynils

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what you edited out I made it clear that characters are not receiving their rewards from the previous week as the patch notes suggest.

I wasn't making any correction to you re. last week's rewards, only this week's! I appreciate that just because I was given my rewards for last week, that doesn't mean everyone was. I hope you are awarded yours too.

Thx for your clarification but I expect they are saying the same thing I am. I do not know how to detail "nothing" as I am receiving nothing that even begins to resemble conquest rewards on some characters that made conquest the previous week.

Yeah, I expect those who are saying they're not receiving awards are saying the same thing as you, that they receive nothing. I'm more clarifying in case those who do receive rewards (which'll hopefully include you, before too long) have that further question.

And by the way - to everyone, not just you - when you get your level 75 guild conquest rewards for this week, if you have a lot of level 75 characters who made their goal, be careful not to log in with every character and claim rewards all at once. The tech fragment cap is 5k. Spend fragmants between claiming rewards, if it looks like claiming a reward would put you over the cap.

Edited by Estelindis

Just finished logging through all of my 18 characters in the guild.

• 16 characters made over 15k but less than 50k points and should have received the rewards in the inventory.
  • 1 character did over 50k points and already received the rewards last Tuesday.
  • 1 character made less than 15k points and won't receive rewards.

However, of the 16 characters, only 1 received the rewards in the inventory: https://i.imgur.com/kxcPNJu.jpg

So I am still missing the rewards on 15 characters.

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post
Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. :(

Just for clarity, now I'm looking more carefully, I should comment that some people might think we are not receiving the full reward. My characters (large yield planet) are receiving solid resource matrices, flagship plans, credit certificates, and satchels of crafting materials, but not conquest equipment crates or tech fragments. But this is because those rewards become available at level 75, but (of course) no character was at level 75 when conquest ended last week.

Highlighted for accuracy. Everyone was given the level 70 conquest completion rewards as that is what you would have received at Onslaught launch.

I am looking into reports of players not receiving rewards. One thing that would help for anyone in this situation, send me a forum DM with the character name and server who should have received the rewards, it will help in the investigation. Do not post that information in the thread, DM it to me. Thanks!

-eric

Highlighted for accuracy. Everyone was given the level 70 conquest completion rewards as that is what you would have received at Onslaught launch.

I am looking into reports of players not receiving rewards. One thing that would help for anyone in this situation, send me a forum DM with the character name and server who should have received the rewards, it will help in the investigation. Do not post that information in the thread, DM it to me. Thanks!

-eric

I see you fixed the Jug force charge reset but no mention of the utility Warmonger. Did that get fixed as well? For clarity: “Taking direct damage lowers the cool down of force charge by 1.5 seconds.”

Edited by Ld-Siris

Thanks Eric! Going through my characters, it looks like while most did receive their rewards, a few didn't, which is weird since they're all in the same two guilds. I will send on that info.

Some of mine have and some haven't, at first looked like all the chars with a special character in the name haven't got the reward all those with normal alphabet names have, but 3 with normal names haven't got the rewards either Edited by DarthBryn

-eric

thank you for that offer - wrote my details via DM - hope this will be fixed soon

Hello Eric,

I find that a bit deceitful on your part to be honest. You had us grind for new conquest targets with the promise of new conquest rewards. Don't you remember?

This was your statement before 6.0 released:

[*]Conquest Guild Targets for this week's Conquest will be judged against the NEW values, not the existing ones. You will also receive NEW Guild rewards for completing them. This has no effect on Personal Conquests.

And now, after we've gotten old conquest rewards, you are saying something different...

Please explain why the change?

Kind regards

Peter

This might have been mentioned before, but I want to reiterate that giving the encryption to us as part of the reward is not selectable. All I'm getting is Command encryptions and I don't need these anymore. I need engineering and logistic. So, give us the choice or give us all three.

I find that a bit deceitful on your part to be honest.

It's not deceitful. My post that Eric quoted literally explained why.

There are two sets of rewards for new conquest, depending on whether you are level 75 or lower. The rewards we received for last week are the new rewards, at < level 75 yield. That's because we were < level 75 when we did the conquest. There is literally no way we could've earned the level 75 yield conquest last week. I don't see what's remotely problematic about this. They are the new rewards. Just not the level 75 new rewards. Because we weren't level 75.

Edited by Estelindis

This might have been mentioned before, but I want to reiterate that giving the encryption to us as part of the reward is not selectable. All I'm getting is Command encryptions and I don't need these anymore. I need engineering and logistic. So, give us the choice or give us all three.

I have a different issue.

Our small guild made the small yield planet reward this past week. When I logged on my first character to receive my rewards (not level 75 yet), I selected a Command encryption on that character but did no receive it. It is supposed to be part of the rewards. These encryptions are the reason we're even trying to keep making Conquest.

Apparently not only did you not fix the previous week's issues, you've created new ones. GG.

I don't care so much about the rewards themselves, but the guild I am in got its invasion target (of the new conquest values) and actually conquered Iokath, and even though it was said old personal would count and I got personal conquest on my char, it didn't, and I didn't get any rewards nor the achievement for conquering Iokath either.

Nor did I get any rewards or the achievement now.

And worst part is a chance like that doesn't happen often as its usually always the same 5-6 big guilds conquering planets.

Edited by Darthjantom

I have a different issue.

Our small guild made the small yield planet reward this past week. When I logged on my first character to receive my rewards (not level 75 yet), I selected a Command encryption on that character but did no receive it. It is supposed to be part of the rewards. These encryptions are the reason we're even trying to keep making Conquest.

Apparently not only did you not fix the previous week's issues, you've created new ones. GG.

There is no problem. Check your Material Inventory.

They are in there.

As you they are needed to craft things, they are listed as a crafting mat.

Hello Eric,

I find that a bit deceitful on your part to be honest. You had us grind for new conquest targets with the promise of new conquest rewards. Don't you remember?

Peter

This was my first thought as well and I had an entire inflammatory response typed out before I understood and never clicked post.

Below level 75 conquest rewards do not include the gear boxes - so what musco said last week was (technically) accurate. We did get the new conquest rewards... since below level 75 you dont get the full set of rewards.

It would have been nice of you to mention that point a couple weeks ago when I was throwing all my gaming time at capping toons in conquest to make the 500k cap on a week that sucks for a 4 man guild that doesn't do starfighter.

TLDR: misleading, perhaps, but we are getting the new rewards (with the possibility some people are still bugged).

There is no problem. Check your Material Inventory.

They are in there.

As you they are needed to craft things, they are listed as a crafting mat.

Well, that's certainly counter-intuitive...

Add that to the list of things for which it would be nice to at least receive some kind of message/notification.

I wasn't making any correction to you re. last week's rewards, only this week's! I appreciate that just because I was given my rewards for last week, that doesn't mean everyone was. I hope you are awarded yours too.

I would not have pointed it out if you had not edited out my comment about last weeks rewards yet still spoke to last weeks rewards. Go back and read it. It is pretty clear.

Beyond that, lets keep this thread about last weeks conquest reward.

You guys did better than I expected you too, but even so, I only got my rewards on about half of the characters that I made the old personal conquest on, and were in a guild that met the new conquest point goal.

I also got rewards on some alts, but not all. More important though is I didn't get the achievement for winning the planet, like some others have mentioned as well. Is there a planned fix for this, like with the mats/rewards? Seems like quite a few, or maybe all in our guild, didn't get the achievement for winning Iokath on Darth Malgus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.