Hoth Stronghold

KepsFight

I have no idea if this was already suggested, I don't really have time to check lol. Anyways, I love Tatooine, and I especially love Hoth. We have a Tatooine stronghold, so I figured I'd suggest a Hoth one as well. It could be a giant snowy mountain, or an elaborate ice cave/sculpture-like thing, or maybe even a massive igloo!

Some more suggestions for the inner workings of the stronghold:

It could have a social gathering circle of sorts that has a large bonfire to sit around (it could be a part of the stronghold or a new decoration item to loot). Maybe a race track of sorts for people to race their Tauntauns or Ice Trompers on. Whichever the stronghold is, - be it igloo, mountain, etc etc - I personally love datacron hunting, more so the jumping and climbing involved, so I would love to see something that lets players go on a full tour of their Hoth stronghold and let them see it from various extravagant angles and views. Winding staircases, slippery ice platforms that you can "slip" off of if you're not careful with your jumping/footing. Something else that I think would be kind of cool is if the stronghold was housed near/over the Starrunner, or at least having it in the background view, much like how there are sand crawlers in the far distance for the Tatooine stronghold.

If anyone else has thoughts or opinions on it, I'd love to hear them! :D

I have no idea if this was already suggested, I don't really have time to check lol. Anyways, I love Tatooine, and I especially love Hoth. We have a Tatooine stronghold, so I figured I'd suggest a Hoth one as well. It could be a giant snowy mountain, or an elaborate ice cave/sculpture-like thing, or maybe even a massive igloo!

Some more suggestions for the inner workings of the stronghold:

It could have a social gathering circle of sorts that has a large bonfire to sit around (it could be a part of the stronghold or a new decoration item to loot). Maybe a race track of sorts for people to race their Tauntauns or Ice Trompers on. Whichever the stronghold is, - be it igloo, mountain, etc etc - I personally love datacron hunting, more so the jumping and climbing involved, so I would love to see something that lets players go on a full tour of their Hoth stronghold and let them see it from various extravagant angles and views. Winding staircases, slippery ice platforms that you can "slip" off of if you're not careful with your jumping/footing. Something else that I think would be kind of cool is if the stronghold was housed near/over the Starrunner, or at least having it in the background view, much like how there are sand crawlers in the far distance for the Tatooine stronghold.

If anyone else has thoughts or opinions on it, I'd love to hear them! :D

IMO...

IF one were done on Hoth: It should be a ski resort or a nicely done chalet (there is a difference). I would lean more toward the chalet ….

Yes, it's been suggested, many times. But i do like the sound of a chalet/ski resort. Especially if they have a working ski run (no idea what you actually call them) we could use to ski down :)

I like the chalet … WITH the "private" ski slopes... NICE touch !! Didn't think about that !!

(Maybe even with some nice female hostesses)

:D