So I have only seen huttball so far...

xStarSkiix

I have played over 50 games of PvP and it is CONSTANTLY huttball. I have yet to experience anything else.

Yes I am empire, but only playing huttball is going to make me turn away from this great game.

I am getting sick and tired of it.

Why on earth cant they make it so that we can play against the same faction the other warzones.

Probably going to reroll Republic untill this is sorted out, wish I chose republic to begin with.

Also they need to sort the level brackets out.

I hate being put up against level 50's constantly, I know they even up the stats, but us lower levels do not get all our spells, are completely out armoured, and still do pitiful damage compared to what they can deal out!

Anything around my level I can handle fine, but some people do not have the time to sit at home 24/7 to get to 50 in a couple of days after release. I have a social life, I have a job, I have other responsibilites.

This whole experience is ruining the game for me, and I rekon its ruining it for alot of you aswell.

And before people say, hurry up and get to 50. Well I am sorry, but for the few hours each week I do play, I like to enjoy my quests, get into the story and not rush ahead.

I also would like to enjoy PvP without joining a game knowing that I will get my *** handed to me against a team full of level 50s! What is the fun in that?

Let level 50s have there own bracket, do it for like every 10 levels. Im sure there will be enough players to be able to do it.

I hate to say it, but I found the PvP experience in WoW much more enjoyable in a lot of aspects. But If they would sort this out it would be a WoW killer true and true.

My rant over,

Have a good day!

Probably going to reroll Republic untill this is sorted out, wish I chose republic to begin with.

Great.

At this rate maybe the factions will even out and open world PvP can actually occur on some sort of relatively even level once they hire someone who has any clue what open world PvP actually is.

I guess everything has worked out here then. Overpopulated side lost one, underpopulated side gained one. What's the problem?

It wouldn't make sense lore wise for the Empire to attack Empire territory since the game is built off of a story. Huttball is a nuetral ball game so it makes much more sense than attacking your own factions territory. If they had it so Empire VS Empire could happen on Voidstar or Alderaan I am fairly sure the game would might as well trash it's story/lore selling focus.