Ya'll need to get some heart.

rlhaas

My God. I've been playing since EGA and I've had a BLAST in PvP and I can't say (until today) that I've ever had a team that wasn't at least trying. Some teams were bad, some teams were great and some teams were in between but they were always trying. Well I just got out of a Huttball match in which most of my team were just hanging around the sides and dancing around. When I asked just *** they were doing, the response was, 'five level 50's and a healer..no thanks,'. GET SOME *BLEEP* HEART! So what if we get rolled, I'd rather lose and go out like a big boy instead of standing around the sides doing nothing. Now, some of the players that were standing around were snipers and so were just picking people off as they ran by and they seemed to enjoy this. Nothing wrong with that if you wanna go it alone, but having it effect the rest of the team is just ridiculous. Stop being cowards. I know going up against level 50's blows, but until Bioware puts in brackets this is what we have to deal with. It's almost worse than AFKers.

When I asked just *** they were doing, the response was, 'five level 50's and a healer..no thanks,'. GET SOME *BLEEP* HEART! So what if we get rolled, I'd rather lose and go out like a big boy instead of standing around the sides doing nothing... Stop being cowards. I know going up against level 50's blows, but until Bioware puts in brackets this is what we have to deal with. It's almost worse than AFKers.

This is what you get for "PvPing" with Carebears. WZs blow. Go do some OPvP and you will be much more satisfied.

This is what you get for "PvPing" with Carebears. WZs blow. Go do some OPvP and you will be much more satisfied.

Instanced PVP is absolute crap and unfortunately it's the only kind right now.

I love running across the enemy faction when questing and light them up.

My God. I've been playing since EGA and I've had a BLAST in PvP and I can't say (until today) that I've ever had a team that wasn't at least trying. Some teams were bad, some teams were great and some teams were in between but they were always trying. Well I just got out of a Huttball match in which most of my team were just hanging around the sides and dancing around. When I asked just *** they were doing, the response was, 'five level 50's and a healer..no thanks,'. GET SOME *BLEEP* HEART! So what if we get rolled, I'd rather lose and go out like a big boy instead of standing around the sides doing nothing. Now, some of the players that were standing around were snipers and so were just picking people off as they ran by and they seemed to enjoy this. Nothing wrong with that if you wanna go it alone, but having it effect the rest of the team is just ridiculous. Stop being cowards. I know going up against level 50's blows, but until Bioware puts in brackets this is what we have to deal with. It's almost worse than AFKers.

Maverick, you can be my wingman anytime. It's nice to see someone who realizes that PvP isn't all about how well you're rewarded, or always having perfectly even fights, or any of a dozen other things. It's about putting yourself out there and doing your best, every time. And when you win against those terrible 50s in Expertise gear, it's all the sweeter.

Edited by OSUNightfall

Instanced PVP is absolute crap and unfortunately it's the only kind right now.

I love running across the enemy faction when questing and light them up.

While I REALLY love World PVP, I have to think anyone who thinks instanced pvp is absolute crap is really just not happy with a fair fight.

I love both, and I prefer the W-PVP when they have finished with there mob, and have full health.

Maverick, you can be my wingman anytime. It's nice to see someone who realizes that PvP isn't all about how well you're rewarded, or always having perfectly even fights, or any of a dozen other things. It's about putting yourself out there and doing your best, every time. And when you win against those terrible 50s in Expertise gear, it's all the sweeter.

Hear hear!

Only Open PvP i find is bands of rep ganking low levels and out numbering them, then when i roll up with my group they just stay dead and dont spawn till we leave. Then come back later and smack talk as they outnumber and out level kill you like they did something.

But really, Im all for Open PvP but dont be a beatch when a group comes down to counter you and you get stomped.

Only Open PvP i find is bands of rep ganking low levels and out numbering them, then when i roll up with my group they just stay dead and dont spawn till we leave. Then come back later and smack talk as they outnumber and out level kill you like they did something.

But really, Im all for Open PvP but dont be a beatch when a group comes down to counter you and you get stomped.

Dittos. Isn't this the point of it all? You bring your crew, I bring my crew, we beat each other's faces in, then we slap each other on the back and grab a drink at the pub.

People just get butt hurt too easily nowadays.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.