In Game Support is bugged for me

MasterSutt

Hey everyone, I am a sub and I created an in game support ticket after I referred my friend and he used my referral link to create his account but he didn't get the 7 days of free sub from it when he logged in and yes he has never used a referral link before so he would qualify. When he did it online, it said, "Congratulations, you've been successfully invited to play Star Wars: The Old Republic by MasterSutt! 7 days of subscription level access with unlimited ability to play all game missions...." You get the idea. It should have worked but it didn't work when he logged in.. Regardless I contacted the in game support and for some reason they responded but to an old ticket that got closed. Well the newest ticket now is a negative number and is still open. None of my other ones have been negative. I can't even contact them by trying to create a new ticket. I tried and it didn't save the ticket and it won't even let me close the other ticket. It says error and to try again later. Please someone help.

I often have tickets that have a negative symbol in front of them. Don’t worry about that, it doesn’t mean anything and they will still look at the ticket,

Now wether they will do anything substantial or fix the issue is a whole other can of worms.

I tried creating new tickets though and none of them are working or saving so I can't create a new one. I can't even close the other ticket or update it. That has never happened. I can't get a hold of them at all. It is bugged.

I often have tickets that have a negative symbol in front of them. Don’t worry about that, it doesn’t mean anything and they will still look at the ticket,

Now wether they will do anything substantial or fix the issue is a whole other can of worms.

Have you ever had the game not let you create another ticket or close or update an existing one?

I tried creating new tickets though and none of them are working or saving so I can't create a new one. I can't even close the other ticket or update it. That has never happened. I can't get a hold of them at all. It is bugged.

It depends on what category you are choosing to make the ticket. Some of them are broken or don’t let you update info.

Often. It’s the category usually or an auto reply bot because CS are too lazy to look at it.

Well it still won't let me create a new ticket at all. I tried two different categories. The Account one and the general one. The other ticket was in the account category.

Well it still won't let me create a new ticket at all. I tried two different categories. The Account one and the general one. The other ticket was in the account category.

What happens exactly when you do it?

Last night I created one and it didn’t appear. I nearly created another, but I couldn’t be bothered st that time. Later on I went to create it again and noticed it had now appeared.

If that’s not happening, then the only option is to call customer service.

What happens exactly when you do it?

Last night I created one and it didn’t appear. I nearly created another, but I couldn’t be bothered st that time. Later on I went to create it again and noticed it had now appeared.

If that’s not happening, then the only option is to call customer service.

Interesting, I logged out and logged in again and now the tickets show up but yeah they won't let me edit them or close them. I will await their response. Thanks for your help. Do you want to play sometime?

So it is saving my tickets now but I can't close them still or update them? Any advice? It says:"There was a problem closing your ticket. Please try again later." Please help.

Yeah, you can’t close them mostly. And most can’t be updated. The ticket system has been broken like this for a long time.

If you’ve made duplicate tickets, just leave them and CS will close them. If they say anything to you about making so many, just explain they weren’t showing up.