server down????

armyfreed

Same. Can get into SS no problem but SF is offline for me. I was just on it thirty minutes ago...

*edit* I can't get into SS either... I can at least get to the screen with all my toons, but it's not actually connecting. I'm getting the "start a new toon while updates download" -ish message.

Edited by red_onion

LITERALLY in the middle of an op when I was unceremoniously booted from the server. 3rd boss on KP, had him down to 33%. Do you think that progress will be saved? No. "Working as intended!"

Right? My Husband and I were playing for the first time in a while together and CRASH! That sucks.

Update: I can't get into SS either... it's giving me the update message where you can start a new class but can't log into established characters. So it looks like SS and SF are both down, at least for me, SS just allows you to go one step further before hitting the wall.

*edit* restarting app (after crash) fixed SS problem I was having, but SF still down. Not sure if useful info for Eric and team so just leaving this here.

Edited by red_onion

Down for me too. Luckily, wasn't in the middle of anything important although I was a bit worried I was the only one (because of course I would be lmao)

Lol yeah I hear ya. Thought for sure it was our internet till I could log back in and see the other servers were still up.

i just logged off for an hour or so to get something to eat, and sure enough when i get back the server's down.

---edit, and it's just now back on, so i guess if we want the servers to stay up, i just need to be logged in all the time.

Edited by CasperTheLich

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.