whats up with mysterious observers on Odessen?

dipstik

Did anyone happen to notice the reflection before you used the macrobinoculars? After you use it, it doesn't happen anymore, but beforehand, there's a light reflection that happens at irregular intervals. It's visible from both the main Odessen platform and the little platforms from the two buildings that shoot off from the main one.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, would be cool if it's them (Scourge and Kira), especially since Kira was the love interest of Dark Jedi and in my head canon is the mother of my Sith Warrior and Inq when it comes to the legacy tree and I would definitely look forward to going through KOTFE with my Knight, but I can't see how people get so hyped about these two observers since there is no hard evidence that they have anything in common with Scourge and Kira other than their gender and approx. stature. Edited by Ryu_Wanderfalke

So this is a quest or something? I've been to Odessen since the patch but I haven't run into this yet.

Yes - a mini quest anyway. You need to have completed everything up to "Hearts and Minds" from a recent update. See this post from taxidermis for more info, especially the bit about getting some macrobinoculars if you don't have them .

• 2 years later...