So to farmers......

Cherryluve

Working as intended, wont change, and you feed the egos by posting this.

I agree with much of this as too many people confuse advantage with skill, but it really doesnt matter, it isnt going anywhere.

Ive just kinda reached a point where i dont feed it anymore. If i find myself in a match that is so obviously unbalanced there is no chance i simply have made the decision to leave those matches. As they say, we can play however we want. They can queue up and play however they want... nothing say i have to sit there and take the beating.

I want fair matches, ill play those all night, win lose or draw ill have fun and say GG, but i wont be fodder for the silliness.

y'all really need to differentiate between the terms "premade" and "good players" or "skilled pvpers" because they are not at all synonymous with "premade." there are tons of premades in WZs that are utterly innocuous.

y'all really need to differentiate between the terms "premade" and "good players" or "skilled pvpers" because they are not at all synonymous with "premade." there are tons of premades in WZs that are utterly innocuous.

A valid point. I like being against good or skilled players... but the truth of it is that It isnt difficult at all to tell which is which, like at all.

You come to regs and farm numbers ignoring objectives like you will get a serious disease if you get any obj points.

You pass the huttball to each other to make sure it goes the full 15 minutes.

You clear mid, but won't bother to cap it because that will ruin your numbers.

You ruin the game for those of us who enjoy the SWTOR pvp experience.

The "ranked" players destroy pvp in this game and laugh at those of us who enjoy objectives and are actually trying to win the game. I hate you on my team however going against you isn't a big deal because I know it will be a guaranteed win. You have all the excuses:

"Obj's don't matter lawlwlawlalwlawlwlw"

"Practicing for ranked"

"Oh we could win if we wanted to"

"Just want to kill stuff"

Traveling around in your little packs destroying lone players or farming spawn points. Running around like bots from red guy to red guy, drooling and panting like dogs. So how is this fun for anyone? Go to pve and fight bosses if all you care about are numbers. No, you have to prove yourselves with your numbers in regs. This is a battle royale to you and that is all. Just like you hate the reg players in ranked, we hate you in regs and wish you would stop queuing.

I honestly wish they would just get rid of numbers at the end of the match so you would have no reason to come into warzones with your trolling attitudes. I could go on and on with my frustrations in a game I find fun, but the people (farmers) are ruining it. Sure this game has bugs and faults but I really, really enjoy the pvp when both teams are playing to win. Why can't you do both? Why have you created this "collective" attitude in which objectives are only for "bad" players.

Defend yourselves all you want, but you guys have decided that you are winners only if you get highest on the scoreboard and by so doing you've done your part. Gone are the guilds that you were scared to go against because it was gonna be a hard win. IMO you can't handle losing if you actually tried to win the game so you ignore everything because now you can say "We weren't trying."

I remember "epic" pvp matches with the underdog pulling off amazing comebacks! Or even matches where we win by the skin of our teeth in a huttball where everyone is taking advantage of the traps and using any means to stop the opposing team! But it seems everything is devolving to "hur hur" press my buttons harder! It is so infuriatingly disappointing!

We want our game back.

agree 100%

also the players on the enemy team who cry premade when there is only 1 duo on the other team lol

• 1 month later...

Ranked players aren't to blame for bad objective play in Regs.

Sure, you get some groups that queue for Regs and don't take it seriously but you also get others that are just as competitive as when they are in Ranked matches. I don't really see a difference between Ranked groups and the average Regstar premade that never steps foot in Ranked, and the latter are far, far more commonly encountered in Reg warzones.

It also balances out in the end. For every premade that lands on your team and ignores objectives you'll also get a match against an opposing team with a similarly useless group. No one ever complains though when the premade is on the other team and deathmatching at the Voidstar bridge while you're capping their datacore. ;)

Also, one doesn't need to be grouped to ignore objectives. Pug players do it too, they're just not as adept at number farming since they didn't queue with a pocket healer.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco