Servers are all light population. Why you go home? I want to play now!

kanechart

for what its worth I'd say that calling the server populations around today 'standard' is over doing it.

Very light and light would be more accurate.

You may see other players occasionally..... in the distance.... in the densely populated starter zones.

echo

echo

echo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What they've all appeared to be is irrelevant. I know people playing in game saying that beyond this morning they haven't seen a full server. So I think that Bioware is playing it way too cautiously and pussyfooting too much with the invites.

I agree. I had been watching streams all day and people are having problem finding groups... Why can't they find groups like damn...

Don't forget this included a bonus invite Wave LOL

What they've all appeared to be is irrelevant. I know people playing in game saying that beyond this morning they haven't seen a full server. So I think that Bioware is playing it way too cautiously and pussyfooting too much with the invites.

I think so too... But hey I am not Bioware so I can't do anything about it. What sucks is by the time people get in tomorrow we'll have a bunch of 30-40s who played today and I don't even want to begin with Thursday invites.

People in game said it was low the whole time that the site actually reflected the wrong in game stats.

And yet someone just posted in a different thread that they just logged of their server and there was 200 people in their Ord Mantell instance... seems to be a lot of spotty info. /shrug.

OMG OMG SWTOR LAUNCH!!!!!!!!! OH wait why isint it working?! Whats this, i need an invite!!! Its all ok ill just wait an hour or 2. HUH! all the invits are done for today so you guys can go home!!! WELL YOUR OFF TO AN AMAZING START BIOWARE!!!!!!!!!!:D

What people aren't getting is that the population never went down or the caps weren't raised. They just fixed the bug displaying the populations of the servers. The populations of the servers have been "light" and "Standard all day with the exception of this morning when the floodgates opened.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Edit: Reports from in game players saying that it was always light population or standard in game and never heavy like the site showed early today. Not sure if Bioware fixed the site or if the calculations are off.

So yeah and their so called workday is over since no company in 2011 works past 4pm :p

us and euro players were all on us servers, because the euro servers were not up due to timezones. They obviously fixed it, but yes every us server appears to have little to nobody on.

us and euro players were all on us servers, because the euro servers were not up due to timezones. They obviously fixed it, but yes every us server appears to have little to nobody on.

They were up as EU servers. They were flagged under US which was a known bug.

People are going say Bioware had a stable successful launch but the truth is if all MMORPG's released their game 7 days early and only let 1/7 of the players play per day... Let people have the advantage of starting early and friends and family get ahead of you I mean... That is not successful that is 100% failed.

first mmo launch with low populated Servers ^^

maybe we will get many many many more invites tomorrow after this debacle :D

edit: The EU servers hurt my soul :( can´t play and 90% are low pop (it´s late here ^^)

Edited by Apollian

People are going say Bioware had a stable successful launch but the truth is if all MMORPG's released their game 7 days early and only let 1/7 of the players play per day... Let people have the advantage of starting early and friends and family get ahead of you I mean... That is not successful that is 100% failed.

I agree. By the time the game is released or hell by this Sunday there will be a lot of level 50s for sure.

If I was a new play knowing the game was to be released on the 20th and also knowing that the population base is now 30-50? I'd be discouraged to buy the game.

Edited by Aricus

Might be getting ready for tomorrow. I know i read that they plan to send more invites out tomorrow than today. I just hope that the fact that it went down so much means that it will be a lot more invites.

ye man, they will invite players which redeemed in july 28 - 31 :D this is my guess, this is how AAA mmo handle the awesome smooth launch, minority plaing, majority waiting ...

THis is like queue, Waiting in queue for 1-3 days, awesome :D