The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

cz-13k Guerrilla

I'd like this set to be unlockable in collections.

it's a unique set, and it is completely unavailable to anyone that didn't already buy it with cc. even those that did buy it cannot reclaim it.

For the past week, I've been going back and forth with cs in the in-game ticket system, and i've received several nonsense reasons as to why it's not available. all of these reasons concern the fact that i comes with armorings, mods, and enhancements.

the best reason so far is that if made available, it'd open the possibility for credits exploits. i tested it by logging into my long shelved vanguard that has the armor. pulling the items out of the shell and selling them resulted in a net loss. no way to manipulate credits that way unless the goal is to lose credits.

as a sub, i can get to 31 and beyond before i even unlock my ship, and planetary level sync makes the stats irrelevant.

as with most cm items, this would be used for the outfit designer.

call me weird if you will, but i like the look of the car-door chest plate, but i don't want the feathers that come on the bh sets, or the rainbow on the gsi rep gear, or the big shoulder pads on the huttball unis.

This is my favorite set to use on my Merc and Powertech.

Unfortunately, it's no longer possible to use on newer characters.

I completely agree with the points you made in your post. The mid-level mods in them are worth almost nothing these days on the GTN. If they are truly the reason why this and other similar sets can't be in collections, make it so the mods in them are bound and can't be sold/traded.

There are a few other sets that were removed that I'd like to still have access to for additional characters, ideally through Collections unlocks.

• 8 months later...

I wasted 250mil credits just to realize that this armor not collectable, but we can complain all we like...

What matters is can we convince them to fix this issue? They should realize the gain from amount of CC bought just to

make those sets account-wide.

They should be capable of these things:

1. Remove those silly mods from the sets

2. MAKE THEM COLLECTABLE!

3. Put them on CM and look what happens.

:ph_thank_you:

I wasted 250mil credits just to realize that this armor not collectable, but we can complain all we like...

What matters is can we convince them to fix this issue? They should realize the gain from amount of CC bought just to

make those sets account-wide.

They should be capable of these things:

1. Remove those silly mods from the sets

2. MAKE THEM COLLECTABLE!

3. Put them on CM and look what happens.

:ph_thank_you:

how'd you waste 250 mill?