Jaesa Willsaam on Balmorra???

Lyonelus

Is Jaesa Willsaam on Balmorra? When you play Sith Warrior storyline and going through Balmorra, you can see cage in interrogation room/prison, in which sit female NPC level 1, hp 90/90 and it look like some kind of disguised Jaesa. I have screenshot, but dont know how to attach it here. Am I wrong, or is it Jaesa?

Is Jaesa Willsaam on Balmorra? When you play Sith Warrior storyline and going through Balmorra, you can see cage in interrogation room/prison, in which sit female NPC level 1, hp 90/90 and it look like some kind of disguised Jaesa. I have screenshot, but dont know how to attach it here. Am I wrong, or is it Jaesa?

You are wrong. It's not Jaesa. Jaesa, at that point in the story, is off somewhere training as a Jedi Padawan.

BW has a Limited amount of combinations for their characters so Duplicates and Near Duplicates do happen. Running through Vaylins Penthouse I ran right past an NPC that had all the same features as Risha on the second level, I even stopped and went back to look again. Thinking about that finding that character hanging out with those snobs and highest authority made perfect sense; as much as the Reunion story line did anyway. Edited by MikeCobalt

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.