AFK kills for companion

Ner_idia

I'm finally getting around to finishing out the remaining classes for legendary. And because I really don't want to have to run in circles in order to complete the 1000 kills achievement for each companion, where are a few (or more) spots where I can go and leave my character logged in overnight for the achievement?

probably not advisable to get them this way.

However there are spots on Korriban and the other starter worlds where there are short respawn times, so you can run around killing stuff in a bit of a circuit, with companion set on max dps and get 1000 kills in short order all legal like.

Pop your companion before you queue for ops and the kills in the op contribute to the companion kills even though it's not there. Dunno why, been like that forever. Free, easy achievements.

An alternative if you do the conquest rampages is just to bring a companion out that you still need an achievement on, two birds with one stone.

Edited by michaelcshow

I am relatively sure that combat resets the afk timer, so leaving yourself logged in at an area where you get a wandering mob to combat trigger should work for staying logged in. Just set them in heal mode....

I tried this but it was inconsistent. Not worth the try tbh, I settled for loading into Colicoid Wargames with a companion and doing the turret part with them out, exiting, resetting and repeat. Think it was netting me a couple hundred kills for 10 minutes of work but its been a while.

I am relatively sure that combat resets the afk timer, so leaving yourself logged in at an area where you get a wandering mob to combat trigger should work for staying logged in. Just set them in heal mode....

No combat won't reset it, you have to move, it's why you see people spinning during the bug hnt event...lol.

If you have the comp on ossus, you could always pop him before joining the ops group, and then go kill the wb's, just doing the two of them always completes galaxy rampage 1, and sometimes 2.