Popup boxes

alexzk

There are some popups, when you enter stronghold, when you exit spaceport on planet etc, like stronghold name or "no guild controls this sector".

So I was opening 2-3 tickets to support and they said - "all as expected". However what I found so far, if u got this message pop and don't move for big enough distance like 30+m (for example, relog in SH near bank and just clicking that bank) those messages remain forever while blocking interaction with any other windows (bank, bag, gtn, craft, anything else). Also found, if to use fast travel on spaceport exit - that box will remain at least 10 mins running around map until relog.

Any way, if it is all "expected" can we get any way to make it smaller/disable/log in chat/anything to hide it off please?

There are some popups, when you enter stronghold, when you exit spaceport on planet etc, like stronghold name or "no guild controls this sector".

So I was opening 2-3 tickets to support and they said - "all as expected". However what I found so far, if u got this message pop and don't move for big enough distance like 30+m (for example, relog in SH near bank and just clicking that bank) those messages remain forever while blocking interaction with any other windows (bank, bag, gtn, craft, anything else). Also found, if to use fast travel on spaceport exit - that box will remain at least 10 mins running around map until relog.

Any way, if it is all "expected" can we get any way to make it smaller/disable/log in chat/anything to hide it off please?

The "as expected" refers to the fact that it appears. It's *supposed* to disappear, but it would be nice to be able to not show it at all, especially on "no guild" planets.

I haven't checked yet, but maybe it can be disabled in the interface editor?

No, support clearly stated we have no control on it. Furthermore, while they were doing "check" according to tickets they directly logged in into my account and was running by chars around (because when I logged back my char was in another room of SH). So It seems some deep account related stuff.

Edited by alexzk

Hmm. It would be nice to have better control over the pop-up windows. I've also noticed that the new preview panel will always stay on top of everything unless I reload the panel I'm trying to get to. Like if I'm browsing the CM and preview something, I have to exit the CM, then reload it, then go back to what I was looking at to be able to see it again without exiting the preview panel(therefore resetting it). Talk about annoying!