Lag but low ping?

BastillaShan

Unfortunately without an official disclosure , I cannot release that information, i can say it should be resolved now.

It's not. I seem to be affected more doing class quests on Darth Malgus, however I did NOT have any problems doing heroics with a friend for a few hours on Friday night. An odd issue that I hope is really fixed soon (and not the ™soon ;) )

Unfortunately without an official disclosure , I cannot release that information, i can say it should be resolved now.

Eric and a lot of swtor are currently at the star wars celebration

Umm, no it isn't, sorry.

I'm having this issue on Satele. I ran pingplotter for an hour while playing today. No packet loss. Yet, randomly, abilities and interactions would delay 3-5 seconds.

Its got to be server side or the data Center. There is no other reason that I can see for this happening.

Anyone attending the cantina, can you please mention to Musco and Keith that this is still happening since the patch

Its got to be server side or the data Center. There is no other reason that I can see for this happening.

Anyone attending the cantina, can you please mention to Musco and Keith that this is still happening since the patch

Will flag it again, if another instance is available it is worth switching instances as that instance may not be affected

Edit - They are aware this is still occurring and some old phases and small planets are still affected, an emergency patch may be required, if so it will likely occur during the week

Edited by OwenBrooks

Will flag it again, if another instance is available it is worth switching instances as that instance may not be affected

Edit - They are aware this is still occurring and some old phases and small planets are still affected, an emergency patch may be required, if so it will likely occur during the week

Bit hard to switch pvp instance :rolleyes:

Edit: if a patch is required, then it’s a bug and not lag?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

This is why you don't rush a server side fix just to make stronghold decorations face the right direction again, because clearly something went wrong.

This is why you don't rush a server side fix just to make stronghold decorations face the right direction again, because clearly something went wrong.

It started after the last patch, before the server restarts.

Actually the server restart did seem to help for awhile.

Was really bad on Rep Balmorra on SF this evening.

It started after the last patch, before the server restarts.

Actually the server restart did seem to help for awhile.

Was really bad on Rep Balmorra on SF this evening.

I was also on Balmorra yesterday and it was really bad, I couldn't wait to get off the planet. There have been posts on reddit of a workaround temporarily fixing it: by changing to a different instance of a planet. But when there's only one instance I'm not really sure how to do that.

I also did some flashpoints and while it seems to be better overall than it was on Balmorra (where a fight would pause for a minute or so) there is still a bit of sluggishness to the combat. Like a weird delay between pushing a button and seeing it happen.