Will we ever have a "favorites" categoy in the Companions & Contacts tab?

TheRandomWolf

One thing that's been annoying me as of late is the fact that we seem to be getting more and more companions with each new update. I'm not against the idea of seeing new faces and all of that, but it has gotten to a point where the "Companions & Contacts" tab has become a mess. I usually like to keep at least three favorite companions around just in case and I vary it across characters.

I was wondering if we would ever see a special category in this tab where players would be able to access their favorite companions without having to do much scrolling and looking. Like back in the base game where each major companion was divided by class, instead of all of them being thrown into this big pool.

I'd love to hear you guys' thoughts, and perhaps there's a chance someone over at BioWare could shed some light into this matter?

Edited by TheRandomWolf

People have been asking it for years. I think this would be a great addition, a small quality of life update like this is needed. Or at the very least sort companions by influence rank like the crew skills window does.

They need to clean up the Companions & Contacts window in general. We have too many different categories and I honestly have no idea why they had to split them up like that. This mostly happened when they started to return class companions post KotET.

I also see no reason why the companions you reject (either by killing or imprisoning) need to remain on the Recruit list at all.

They need to clean up the Companions & Contacts window in general. We have too many different categories and I honestly have no idea why they had to split them up like that. This mostly happened when they started to return class companions post KotET.

I also see no reason why the companions you reject (either by killing or imprisoning) need to remain on the Recruit list at all.

Yeah I have no idea why they don't put the returning companions under the others tab and instead its own... yet the ones that returned previous to KOTFE in Alerts still are in others.

you can select your favourite speeders and even put them on a quick-bar... But your best companions..... that's apparently just too hard.

It wouldn't be quite so bad if they didn't keep disappearing and having to be re summoned... But that's been a 'feature' for years now.

OTOH 'Hamlet' script coming along nicely.:)