How do I cancel my subscription?

Roundcat

It is very easy to do. You will not be booted off the game immediately and will still get the rest of your 30 days or 'free' play.

To cancel - click on your account and then 'subscription'. if you are angry about something venting it in the 'reason why you're leaving box' is understandable but not really of any value. I'd recommend going to Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk and writing up a review of the game - there you can make a comment that other people will pay attention to.

Hope you like the game and find this supportive.

I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with the game. However information on how to cancel your subscription is already posted on the main website under Game Info > Support. On the right hand menu under Help Center there's "Subscription Cancellation".

So you're not helping anyone at all.

Thanks,

It is very easy to do. You will not be booted off the game immediately and will still get the rest of your 30 days or 'free' play.

To cancel - click on your account and then 'subscription'. if you are angry about something venting it in the 'reason why you're leaving box' is understandable but not really of any value. I'd recommend going to Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk and writing up a review of the game - there you can make a comment that other people will pay attention to.

You know that pretty much nobody takes notice of comments on amazon. Especially for video games.

Pssssst... Nobody asked you!

Cya! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Remember kids, just because you can use a computer and have a net connection, doesn't mean the web has become your personal blog.

Edited by Redrum