I want a swappable purple crystal badly enough to quit if it's raid drop only

Felioats

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go OP. The PvP saber is purple. End of thread. Go get your purple saber.

Sighghhh all the selfrighteous but yet UNINFORMED players....

Firstly, the purple one from PVP is first of ALL, EMPIRE side only,

Second, its CLASS restircted as well (which means no purple for EMpire Sith Assasins, but only jugger, marauders)

Third, as i mentioned in another thread all level 50 purple quality gear has some of their mod slots LOCKED, this also goes for color crystals ! Which means you cannot remove it or put it into another weapon (which for example an Assasin would want, as mentioned in second)

Edited by Rheemus

Considering that "Operations" are supposed to be optional content (despite some users) and that we are not talking of gear sets but of a crystal... Well, not sure if quitting but surely I can agree with "It's nuts!" to lock purple to Operations 8which I don't know if that is the case).

But hey, purple appears in movies. Where is my white crystal?

It appears in the movies and precisely one person has it. Sounds like a rare drop to me ;p

You know, I wouldn't actually object to a white crystal, because in terms of light it makes sense. It's the black cored crystals which bug me, because that's taking suspension of disbelief just a little too far.

Edited by HELhikari

You know colors on crystals used to only be green, red and blue. All else where rare, some extremely rare like the white one. This continued far into kotor2. Just like rare epic looking mounts/gear/pets some crystals where rare. I dont see a problem here except you didnt get what you expected and decided to whine on the forums.

and btw Sith and empire players cannot have another color than red !

that will be nonsense !!!! if i se a bad player with another color than red i quit.

(and don t tell me you choose the light path because if other sith see u are not red they NEED to kill you on sight as a traitor !)

My Sith Jugg with his Green crystal says otherwise :)

How can you refuse to participate in raiding or any such group content and believe you should have access to everything in the game??? That really does not make sense, you don't seem to have a good understanding of the way games like this work. Certain activities have rewards. If you don't craft, you will miss some stuff. Don't PVP, you will miss some stuff. Don't raid, you will miss some stuff. Don't quest, you will miss some stuff... etc...

Because people think 15 bucks = entitled to everything, when really, they are just hamsters spinning the wheel so real players can get mats and free HK's from them.

2ndly, its not cool if its given to everyone, specialness makes things cool, stop ruining that crybabies.

Errr, several of my guildies have a purple saber. Our guild's artificer makes the crystals. I don't know if the schematic for it was a drop or if he gained it through reverse engineering but they are definitely craftable. And as someone mentioned before they gan be gotten from PVP lootbags/vendors as well.

People quitting because they can't have a purple light sabre.

It's your $60, but that seems like a little bit of an overreaction.

As a roleplayer, colours matters for me, i can understand that reaction.

Bioware should make more colours available (and even if they are just lowlevel or without stats)