I want a swappable purple crystal badly enough to quit if it's raid drop only

Felioats

I don't care if it takes 1,000,000 commendations, as long as there is some path toward getting one that I can take.

A rare drop means there's a real chance I'll never get one, no matter how hard I try. And while I love single group content, under no circumstance will I raid.

If it's unattainable for me, I'll take it as an insult to my playstyle and, by extension, myself.

I guess people can say that's my own darn fault, but I want to make my feelings on the matter known, regardless of how they are judged.

Edited by Felioats

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, why make ANY color hard to get? I can kind of understand the weirder colors, like black-red and black-blue, but all the solid colors at least should be craftable from artifice if not easy to get.

This kinda is why I am so hugely disappointed on my Consular. She has artificing and you get very few colour crystal schematics, and the ones from the trainer are always red, blue, and green. Was hoping for more exotic stuff, but I guess that just doesn't happen until the endgame or something?

I agree with ya man. I'll even go so far as to say that any color should be available from level 1.

I'd still use solid blue, but come on. A lightsaber's color is PART of the jedi.

Keep the ones with great stats hard to get, but different colors? Make those free-for-all.

THere are more colors then blue, green, yellow, red? I am not being a jerk I am being serious. I have never seen any other colors. I would almost sell my first born for a purple ALMOST.

Are these rare drops underworld schematics? I am being honest I just didn't know.

Yeah, there's black core variants of blue, red, and yellow. There's also purple, light and dark blue, and probably light and dark red (but not sure).

Where do you get these? SOmeone mentioned the PVP one is red can I PvP (even though I hate it) Pull it out and put it in whatever or even better give it to my artificer son for a possible reverse engineer???

I don't care if it takes 1,000,000 commendations, as long as there is some path toward getting one that I can take.

A rare drop means there's a real chance I'll never get one, no matter how hard I try. And while I love single group content, under no circumstance will I raid.

If it's unattainable for me, I'll take it as an insult to my playstyle and, by extension, myself.

I guess people can say that's my own darn fault, but I want to make my feelings on the matter known, regardless of how they are judged.

Considering that "Operations" are supposed to be optional content (despite some users) and that we are not talking of gear sets but of a crystal... Well, not sure if quitting but surely I can agree with "It's nuts!" to lock purple to Operations 8which I don't know if that is the case).

But hey, purple appears in movies. Where is my white crystal?

and btw Sith and empire players cannot have another color than red !

that will be nonsense !!!! if i se a bad player with another color than red i quit.

(and don t tell me you choose the light path because if other sith see u are not red they NEED to kill you on sight as a traitor !)

THere are more colors then blue, green, yellow, red? I am not being a jerk I am being serious. I have never seen any other colors. I would almost sell my first born for a purple ALMOST.

Are these rare drops underworld schematics? I am being honest I just didn't know.

There are many different colors. Some are harder to find than others though. My Sage is currently using an orange crystal right now which is somewhat nice since many people do not have one. But it was a drop from a heroic I believe on Nar Shadaa from a double-bladed saber. Good luck in your search though.

Considering that "Operations" are supposed to be optional content (despite some users) and that we are not talking of gear sets but of a crystal... Well, not sure if quitting but surely I can agree with "It's nuts!" to lock purple to Operations 8which I don't know if that is the case).

But hey, purple appears in movies. Where is my white crystal?

A white crystal is also in the game. Nobody has ever said that you would have access to all crystal colors without raiding.

I am wanting purple very badly as well but I'm not going to QQ over it. I am happy with my red or orange crystal till I come across a purple. If it is a rare find then I look forward to obtaining a rare color. I for one am happy it is rare because I would hate for a color like purple to be exploited by every sith/jedi in game.