Does Any One Else Have To Constantly Recall Their Companion On The Star Fortress?

Effec

Any time I take an elevator to move up and down levels in the Star Fortress I have to recall my companion. Is this a bug?

This is a known, and long standing, bug. The best thing to do, until they fix it (if they fix it), is to either manually dismiss your companion before taking a lift, that way you can just click on the comp portrait to resummon (rather than having to open your comp window), or send them to sell just before clicking the button. You'll want Legacy of Leadership II so they return in 5 seconds and they'll usually be back by the time you zone in on the other side.

Star fortress still has this bug, along with the lack of proper drops in Vet//heroic 2+ mode. It's not like the 6 we are pushed to doing with every alt if we want a proper story progression are already tired enough, let's make it so you get nothing but two lousy green CXP packs and trash mob trash... Its not like I want the actually pretty nice deco's and the exarch legacy cuffs. Nah... (This bug bugs the hell out of me :jawa_frown:)

I hate this bug with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

Well, okay, maybe not that bad, but still. Over the years, the irritation has built up.

Same here and quite often I didn't notice until I was dead :mad: Learnt the lesson to check and re-summon companion quickly!

Star fortress still has this bug, along with the lack of proper drops in Vet//heroic 2+ mode. It's not like the 6 we are pushed to doing with every alt if we want a proper story progression are already tired enough, let's make it so you get nothing but two lousy green CXP packs and trash mob trash... Its not like I want the actually pretty nice deco's and the exarch legacy cuffs. Nah... (This bug bugs the hell out of me :jawa_frown:)

I /bug it every time I do a heroic star fortress. Three years.