hutt ball.... SEEMS LEGIT

DarkLordV_xRKx

If your question is whether it's legit, people have been pushing past 9k dps for a long time, when they try to number farm.

It's especially easy in odessen, huttball and arenas, whenever people clump up for AoE.

I've done it personally and I know some people who have hit around 14k dps. But I've not been super active of late so for all I know they've hit even higher recently. I haven't checked the discords.

Edited by RACATW

Veng is one of the easiest specs in the game and is one of the highest parsing in pvp. People have been doing 8k+ as veng in warzones since early 5.0. Hell, I can push 8k as Arsenal sometimes, and 10k as Hatred is pretty easy to attain in matches with sustained stacking and minimal tanks. It's what happens when you get a bunch of healers stacking at mid. Edited by Hoppinswtor

lol voidstar for sure you can hit high numbers... in this hutt ball game.. it was all over the map not limited to just one area for the clock duation. Simply put if you were there it would... seem legit lol

also... 9k dps in pve is legit... but pvp is a different beast

Well, I mean if you want us to post our own screenshots of us doing 9k+ we can?

It's legit enough unless theres an equivalent to acid farming heals that Im not aware of for dps, just cheesy and not really playing to win.

Edited by RACATW

The worst part about number farming is that it relies on not killing people too quickly

This is why I always check kills, they tell a better story

That’s why you see them not focus the healers all match and just let them free cast to keep the player alive they are pounding (usually a tank).

It’s so pathetic that people do this to measure how big their manhoods are. If they really want to be known as good players, they should play ranked and see how they do.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

jugg vengeance is clearly the most "no need to think" class ever seen.

for a pegi 16 game, a -10yo kid can master it, which is a brillant move by bioware :rolleyes:

even merc needs more practice. gratz !

i bet for an easy 60% jugg population in pvp on USA servers ! just for the fun to bet :rak_03:

- me ... juuuugggg ... beuahhhh :csw_jabba:

Edited by Thaladan

Hmm i check mostly objective scores when voting. Or rely on experiences i had with them in the match. Guess thats just me.

Same, if I can’t work out who to vote for because I didn’t see them doing anything or they don’t have a massive objective score, I don’t vote.

Biggest medal count I’ve got in HB was 20 or 21. Scored all 6 goals (mostly solo). It’s possible Grim was on my team too.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hmm i check mostly objective scores when voting. Or rely on experiences i had with them in the match. Guess thats just me.

That's silly! ^

I vote for the player with the funniest name or if I see someone with pink, green, or blue hair colors that person gets my vote. In that order btw.

That's silly! ^

I vote for the player with the funniest name or if I see someone with pink, green, or blue hair colors that person gets my vote. In that order btw.

LoL, man you should come play in my matches, I’m sure I’d get a heap of votes off you for some of my names and hair styles :D

It's especially easy in odessen, huttball and arenas, whenever people clump up for AoE.

I've done it personally and I know some people who have hit around 14k dps. But I've not been super active of late so for all I know they've hit even higher recently. I haven't checked the discords.

I had a game like that once, where I got my personal record at 7.5k. Started on defense in Voidstar. Then, on attack, I could just walk up to the door and plant the bomb because nobody really seemed to care about the objectives. Personally I dislike that. This culture of a "meta-game" inside WZs where what matters most is not winning the game but winning the scoreboard. High numbers are all good and well but if that's the reason you play pvp, you should probably try pve instead.

Same. I usually play with friends so if I don't have a reason to vote for anyone I throw a vote on them, but if there is someone who's playing for objectives I typically give them the vote. They're pretty rare these days.

jugg vengeance is clearly the most "no need to think" class ever seen.

for a pegi 16 game, a -10yo kid can master it, which is a brillant move by bioware :rolleyes:

even merc needs more practice. gratz !

i bet for an easy 60% jugg population in pvp on USA servers ! just for the fun to bet :rak_03:

- me ... juuuugggg ... beuahhhh :csw_jabba:

I wanted to take short break from letting my sub run out to sneer at this.

you are playing a videogame and a game mode (pvp) that is majority dominated by under developed brain teenagers. all of swtor is braindead easy with a minor increase in skill for op dueling and sniper dueling.

dont delude yourself into thinking your class takes "intelligence" lul, it doesnt, you are playing a game mode populated by underdeveloped teens.

Objectives are more complicated than who had the highest obj numbers. Attacker or Defender? HB scorer or the sage that pulled them? Pylon defender, or the guy that ran 5 orbs?

I vote based on who I considered to be MVP. In some matches, it can be the guy with killing blows and but only 3rd highest numbers. Or it could the guy that guarded the whole time with 0 dps (because who wants to guard?). It could the guy that enabled me to plant that first voidstar door by mezzing an incoming player. That first door is clutch.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Objectives are more complicated than who had the highest obj numbers. Attacker or Defender? HB scorer or the sage that pulled them? Pylon defender, or the guy that ran 5 orbs?

I vote based on who I considered to be MVP. In some matches, it can be the guy with killing blows and but only 3rd highest numbers. Or it could the guy that guarded the whole time with 0 dps (because who wants to guard?). It could the guy that enabled me to plant that first voidstar door by mezzing an incoming player. That first door is clutch.

That’s pretty much how I vote too. I hardly every look at dps or medals because they don’t represent the MVP.

It’s like when I score all 6 HB goals solo and do less than 10k damage, but my medals and objective points are right down the bottom, then I get no votes for carrying the whole team to a win.

The medal and reward system for mvp is so out dated and doesn’t represent who helped the team the most. It should be overhauled.

Edited by TrixxieTriss