Season 10 ranked rewards

bladech

I don’t know what you mean. Explain.

Its actually quite simple. In this game if you are top, you are either very very good + lucky (being only good is not enough since you are at the mercy of the other 7 ppl) or you cheat. So its a 50-50 chance in your case.

Edited by merovejec

Double checked with the team and this is something they would be on board with trying to do in the future. The trick is that making currencies be Legacy wide is not easy and requires quite a substantial amount of work behind the scenes. We are working on making Legacy currencies a bit "cleaner" on our side and when we get to that point, Ranked Tokens would be top of the list to convert.

Nothing is scheduled or planned for that right now, but know that the team shares your interest in moving the currency that way.

-eric

What about the previous season tokens, you did say that they will be converted in 5.10.2 but you didn’t say what to and what the conversion rate would be, so could be we word on this?

Edited by Maxitrac

Clearly getting to the top is all about luck. Don't you guys have common sense? It's not like there's a progressively punishing matchmaking that makes it so that you cannot really go beyond 1500 unless you really know what you are doing. Luck takes you to 1600 confirmed.

Its really about the quality of the que. On DM its quite hard to climb, but on SF it was a different story, you really had good players in the que and everything was possible, but that didnt last long.

Mero hinting that Picaro or anyone isn't legit... come on bud

Like dude your glass house doesn't even need a stone to knock it down

I could hardly careless. If you want top 3 in this game, you can get it, thats all.

I could hardly careless. If you want top 3 in this game, you can get it, thats all.

Did you ever think about that people actually queue to just PLAY. It’s not everyone’s target to get tier1 or top3 even if you land high on the boards.

Did you ever think about that people actually queue to just PLAY. It’s not everyone’s target to get tier1 or top3 even if you land high on the boards.

Impossible. You're either win trading to get top 3/gold, or you're a casual plebian who does regs. THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN.

It is friday already, week is coming to the end and still no rewards. I doubt Saturday and sunday are working days for devs

looks amusing as always. Maybe we can expect them with top 96 rewards for season 11 :D:D

Impossible. You're either win trading to get top 3/gold, or you're a casual plebian who does regs. THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN.

The secret to EZ bronze, and even silver, is the first 10 matches :D

If you have 20 toons, you are bound to get silver on at least one of them if you have the right combination of luck + skill. There's practically no work involved. Why torture yourself with endless yolos?

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

• Dev Post

Top 96 Rewards are being distributed throughout today and tomorrow. I apologize for the repeated delays here this time around, I've been taking over several of these processes and was ensuring that I was familiar with all the details involved. Future distributions will happen much more in line with season endings.

Thank you for your patience.