Gear from Artifact Lockboxes is not random!

Rouslaan

I asked ppl on my server and many of them were telling that they are getting same pieces from the lockboxes all the time too - just the same issue that we have.

Unfortunately, devs haven't replied yet neither to this topic, nor to the one I created in the "Bugs" section.

I already have several toons fully equipped by 258 except mh/oh - added 8 more toons for farming those masterwork crystals and the new monumental crystals (grind, grind, grind), but still curious - are they gonna fix it or nah.

If people actually got a ticket answer back saying this is an actual bug, it would be nice to get an acknowledgement from Eric Musco here on the forums saying that the dev team has been informed of this bug, and if/when it will be fixed.

Just some acknowledgement would do a lot to alleviate player's frustrations. People get resentful and angry when they are talking to someone else about something important and instead of a response all they get is silence.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people actually got a ticket answer back saying this is an actual bug, it would be nice to get an acknowledgement from Eric Musco here on the forums saying that the dev team has been informed of this bug, and if/when it will be fixed.

Just some acknowledgement would do a lot to alleviate player's frustrations. People get resentful and angry when they are talking to someone else about something important and instead of a response all they get is silence.

weren't you telling before that this "actual answer saying this is an actual bug" is just an automated responce and this is 100% RNG? what's happened, voices in your head have changed? :D

weren't you telling before that this "actual answer saying this is an actual bug" is just an automated responce and this is 100% RNG? what's happened, voices in your head have changed? :D

There's never been confirmation one way or the other. If you got a ticket response, then I'd like to see a confirmation by Eric Musco that it's indeed a bug and not awful RNG.

Your supposed automated ticket answer doesn't really mean much, sorry to say. You can send in 5 tickets for the same thing and get 5 different answers.

Until an official explanation says the loot boxes are bugged and not RNG, then I am going to say it's RNG, because it's supposed to be RNG.

There's never been confirmation one way or the other. If you got a ticket response, then I'd like to see a confirmation by Eric Musco that it's indeed a bug and not awful RNG.

Your supposed automated ticket answer doesn't really mean much, sorry to say. You can send in 5 tickets for the same thing and get 5 different answers.

Until an official explanation says the loot boxes are bugged and not RNG, then I am going to say it's RNG, because it's supposed to be RNG.

oh yeah, bugs are so unusual in this game, everything is working as it supposed to be :D