There is a certain mob justice in fleet chat sometimes

xordevoreaux

Someone said in imp side fleet chat that SWTOR is a kid's game, and I replied just in a casual way there's a certain layer of sexual innuendo in several companion conversations if you pay attention closely enough and the guy said he reported me for using "sexual innuendo" and to please not use that term in gen chat since his son is playing.

Well.

You don't command people on fleet not to curse, so you know what happened next.

Five solid minutes of a ton of people cursing, and of course the guy kept saying "reported for spam!" "reported for spam!"

I didn't have to do anything but sit back and watch. It was glorious.

Edit: Oh and not even 2 minutes after that he asks if any guilds need him, and I said after that little display of censorship, good luck.

Edited by xordevoreaux

SteveTheCynic is confused. :confused:

He reported you for *saying* "sexual innuendo"? Not for *using* sexual innuendo(1), but for saying those words?

(1) Is there any other kind of innuendo?

(a) Correct, just for typing "sexual innuendo" in general chat.

(b) That there is a qualifier (sexual) in front of the word (innuendo) suggests that there may be more than one kind.

© I don't question irrational acts, because delving into the inner space of someone's illogical mind...hurts

Edited by xordevoreaux

Pretty sure the dude was a 15 year old troll and was just typing "reported!" Rule one, when a trollish person mentions "my son" they have no son.

You can get a lot of mileage out of just typing 'reported' or 'reported for reporting'. It's almost on par with the time I typed 'Samus Aran's a great guy' in gen chat and people were still arguing Metroid two hours later.

You can get a lot of mileage out of just typing 'reported' or 'reported for reporting'. It's almost on par with the time I typed 'Samus Aran's a great guy' in gen chat and people were still arguing Metroid two hours later.

How many of the arguments touched on the point that Samus isn't a guy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...