Question KOTFE - warning spoilers

rebeldielan

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

I played KOTFE before, but I want to follow a certain path with my next character and am already planning ahead for my choices.

I'd like to recruit Arcann, but I was wondering if you're still able of doing so if you bow to Valkorion or if you accept his power (against Heskel and/or against Arcann himself).

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi all,

I played KOTFE before, but I want to follow a certain path with my next character and am already planning ahead for my choices.

I'd like to recruit Arcann, but I was wondering if you're still able of doing so if you bow to Valkorion or if you accept his power (against Heskel and/or against Arcann himself).

I think that as long as you don't kill Senya and let her help him you should be fine, but i haven't tried so i'm not 100% sure.

Hi all,

the point you need to be at is the choice in chapter 1 of eternal throne, a choice will be given which will dictate what happens later in chapter 6 of eternal throne

the point in the first chapter of eternal throne, you have to decide whether to help senya save arcann or kill them

the point you need to be at is the choice in chapter 1 of eternal throne, a choice will be given which will dictate what happens later in chapter 6 of eternal throne

the point in the first chapter of eternal throne, you have to decide whether to help senya save arcann or kill them

So the choice to either kneel for Valkorion or using his power wont affect the situation with Arcann?

That's good to know.

Do you know from experience or is it a guess?

Just in case, if anyone has gone evil route, accepting power and stuff but choose to aid Senya and Arcann, please do let me know!

I've never had a toon bow to Valkorion, but a few of my characters have used Valkorion's power in a battle. All of them try to shoot Senya and Arcann down at the end of KOTFE.

The choice remains the same in KOTET chapter 1: You actively choose to save Arcann and Senya or not. You're dealing with Senya, not Arcann directly, for that choice, and she doesn't care or comment on anything to do with your time in the throne room. I'll never save Arcann so I can't tell you if he comments on it later, but I've never heard of someone not being able to save Senya/Arcann if they bowed.

AFAIK the only consequences of using Valkorion's power are:

1. If you agree to use it too often, Valkorion's able to take over and get you to use it against your will at some point.

2. If you're romancing Lana or Koth and use Valkorion's power in KOTFE 8 you miss a kiss/romance moment with them.

3. In KOTET 9 Valkorion makes a casual comment about your use or non-use of his power.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I never bowed but used the powers up to a certain point (and then lost control...), plus tried to shoot Senya's shuttle when she fled with Arcann. I then decided to save Arcann on Voss and he joined my Commander's fight later on. Edited by Iheaca

If you're an IA that went Hand of Jadus, or a BH that sided with Tormen, or even a SW that told the truth to the Hand on Rishi, I don't see why you wouldn't kneel. Smugglers don't have quite the same narrative arc, and maybe are rebellious enough not to bow even though it's suicide. SIs might bow if they see it as a necessary step to fulfilling their ambitions. Likewise, troopers are certainly dead if they don't bow, but there's probably very few of them who would want to.

Whereas JKs should get an extra line of dialogue if they bow, like 'you've finally learned from the examples of your fellow Jedi' or something. JCs should get a nod as well, maybe a reference to Bakarn.

My BH sided with Tormen. She did not kneel. There's no reason she should have done. She sided with Tormen because there was no way she was going to help the Republic. After they framed her, sent the Genohardans after her and massacred the other bounty hunters, she was going to exact any revenge on them that she could.

But that doesn't mean she felt the need to swear allegiance to someone whose goal was to devour the galaxy, after he'd just attacked Marr's flagship, taken her prisoner and murdered her colleague/ally.

With the SW, even if they initially told Servant One the truth, their support of the Emperor might have waned after the events of Yavin 4 and Ziost.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero