Why does the season 10 armor set look like trash?

DrCummings

LOL. thats the season one gear.

bioware has already said that the gear from ranked will be previous seasons starting with season one for s10. so... you can bet (if the game lasts that long) season 12 will be furious gear again.

Edited by Seterade

Hey, there're plenty of us who've been waiting for that set for months, only to find out it's locked behind a broken system that a tiny minority of the playerbase actually plays. Consider yourself lucky :S

yeah, gonna echo this sentiment a little, although personally I'm not specifically opposed to ranked, it's just never had a major appeal to me

it seems a little disingenuous on the dev's part to advertise the Resourceful Renegade as an upcoming CM set in the 'Recently Added' section of the collections only to turn around and make it a ranked exclusive

guess I'll have to put nose to the grindstone for that 50k+ ranked token pricetag

The more armor that's good looking in the game means it's less likely that you'll want to buy from the cartel market.

The incentive at play here is for Bioware to make things look like trash, so you click that golden icon so you can feel and look like a boss. So that'll be 10-15 bucks, or 50-60 million credits to someone who paid that real money.

From their perspective, there is zero reason to create and provide good looking armor sets that you can earn in game.

And full disclosure, I'm part of the problem. 94% of all cartel armor collected, the vast majority bought with credits.

Edited by Severith
grammar

Like the poster above me said... blame the cartel market.

Every free item they gave us as rewards lately was trash.... HK weapon set ? Lol.. anyone even use that ? doubt it.

Same for this armor.

If you want cool armors use the cartel market. the message is clear. ;)

EDIT: I actually looked at the armor again and it's not that bad honestly... people will wear it.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

Sorry. All the good outfits go to the CM for direct sale at 1400 - 2400 CC's. The free **** that goes to ranked are CM rejects.

As for Season 3 Furious gear, yeah that was a pretty good year. What a shame they wasted the Brutalizer sets on the DVL vendors.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller