Maintenance: January 29th, 2019

EricMusco

Maybe they are merging all servers into one east coast server soon. :cool:

Nah, I heard they were moving the EU servers to the US data Center with no notice and then telling them their ping should be fine and they’ll work on it to make it better in the further. (You know, like they did with the west coast server)

When are we finally getting a heads up about the ultimate garbage abomination of a gearing system you have released???

Thank you all for your continued feedback. Bigger itemization changes will come and we will definitely talk through them with you when they get here (not soon™). Thanks all.

-eric

There you have it straight from Mr. Musco - slot bound enhancements were intended, and they are not changing it soon. I don't like it either, and am refusing to participate in the ridiculous grind so that there is no way in which even Mr. Musco could be confuzzled.

I wonder why we can't piggyback on the Anthem server/data centers. It really makes no sense that there isn't an APAC or west coast server.

But do we even know if there will be a dedicated west coast server for Anthem? They may go the central server location the same as swtor.

Take your time. As I live in Europe I tend to just not play on Tuesday anyway as its generally a write off for this time zone.

I'd be interested to know if there are any other players that can manage not to play 1 day in 7....I know there are plenty who have decided to play 0 days out of 7 but they are just being silly! :o

But do we even know if there will be a dedicated west coast server for Anthem? They may go the central server location the same as swtor.

Who knows.

I want to say yes because it's a new AAA title, but.... EA.

PS - you would think EA would restructure or change their name now that there is virtually no "goodwill" toward the brand.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller