Mercenary DPS vs that of Sorcerer

TGaP_Andrey

40k crits on sorc happen when death field or chain lightning bug out and count all of their separate hits on multiple people as one big hit. But that guy seems real proud of that screenshot, so let’s not tell him that ;)

I even saw 40k hits on my lightning sorc (mid pvp) and yesterday 41k hit on my hatred sin. But as you've said, the ingame warzone dps "calculator" sometimes calculate 2 hits like one.

Not many ppl know this cause it's easy to brag how you got your 40k hit on the weakest dps class in the game. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I even saw 40k hits on my lightning sorc (mid pvp) and yesterday 41k hit on my hatred sin. But as you've said, the ingame warzone dps "calculator" sometimes calculate 2 hits like one.

Not many ppl know this cause it's easy to brag how you got your 40k hit on the weakest dps class in the game. :D

Wow! 41k!! That's just insane! heh I'm so jealous! :eek:

Highest I have ever gotten with Carnage to the best of my knowledge is a 35k Devistating Blast but even that is just because of the new gear [252] and some really really lucky procs! I'm not 100% sure but I might have had bloodthirst going at the same time. I've only done it once so far too boot.

I'm so damn jealous!! heh Go you!

P.S. If you don't have anything that says different [Like a parse, which you probably don't in PVP anyways :D ],

That's all you. Take your bow for the mega hit ! :csw_atat:

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Wow! 41k!! That's just insane! heh I'm so jealous! :eek:

Highest I have ever gotten with Carnage to the best of my knowledge is a 35k Devistating Blast but even that is just because of the new gear [252] and some really really lucky procs! I'm not 100% sure but I might have had bloodthirst going at the same time. I've only done it once so far too boot.

I'm so damn jealous!! heh Go you!

P.S. If you don't have anything that says different [Like a parse, which you probably don't in PVP anyways :D ],

That's all you. Take your bow for the mega hit ! :csw_atat:

It was probably a double hit. I wouldn't get all excited for him. :D

39k on my Deception Sin in lowbies the other day made me pay attention