Make ranked rewards require reaching certain ratings

omaan

I asked many bad players why do they queue solo ranked and around 80 % of them answered that they are farming ranked season tokens to be able to buy ranked rewards after season ends. This must be dealt with to be honest since such players aren't even trying to win. THey just getting globalled, not doing any good dps or hps because they know they will get their ranked tokens anyway,

I suggest fixing this by Making ranked rewards require reaching certain rating brackets to become buyable OR make that ranked season tokens are given only when solo ranked match is WON.

P.S. don't forget to remove mats from solo ranked weekly rewards

If you remove these guys and the ones after materials you wont have a PvPer left.

Oh and bad players? maybe they aren't as good as you but it smacks of elitist crap you asking them to be excluded if they just want to have fun and not take it seriously, after all that's what the games for (or used to be any road).

Be safe.

If you remove these guys and the ones after materials you wont have a PvPer left.

Oh and bad players? maybe they aren't as good as you but it smacks of elitist crap you asking them to be excluded if they just want to have fun and not take it seriously, after all that's what the games for (or used to be any road).

Be safe.

these guys wont leave, they will still hunt for rewards but they will have to WORK FOR IT instead of just go in, die and quit. I even think they die fast because they want to farm those tokens faster. The faster they die the faster fight will be over they think.

SO iam not asking to restrict them from rewards.I ask to make ranked rewards as a REAL REWARDS when you need to work for them in quality not in QUANTITY. Because all these bad players doing is just going in, dying fast and going out receiving their tokens.

Edited by omaan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.