Imperial Trooper | Republic SIS

OrionSol

Would be nice if they created a storyline for Imperial Troopers and Republic Agent

I feel like they are missing a huge opportunity with only having troopers on the Republic side and only having agents on the Imperials side.

granted, smuggler is same play style as agent and BH is same as trooper, Im talking story line leveling

Would be nice if they created a storyline for Imperial Troopers and Republic Agent

I feel like they are missing a huge opportunity with only having troopers on the Republic side and only having agents on the Imperials side.

granted, smuggler is same play style as agent and BH is same as trooper, Im talking story line leveling

They've missed out on a lot of opportunities to improve the game because their vision of improvement is contradictory to public opinion.

Needless to say, it won't happen. They don't have the manpower, or resources to accomplish something of that scale.

Needless to say, it won't happen. They don't have the manpower, or resources to accomplish something of that scale.

And on top of that Bioware's survival depends on Anthem's success when it is launched, and even if it is i doubt SWTOR will be given the full resources it had a few years ago to pull a rabbit out the hat, not so long as Anthem proves popular enough to warrent additional content and expansions.

And on top of that Bioware's survival depends on Anthem's success when it is launched, and even if it is i doubt SWTOR will be given the full resources it had a few years ago to pull a rabbit out the hat, not so long as Anthem proves popular enough to warrent additional content and expansions.

I agree. I doubt they'll ever have a decent staff regardless of the outcome of that atrocity they're about to release.

The only way this would work is if they introduce it at the start of an expansion as an automatically max level class and not having access to any content before it except flashpoints and ops. It'd be just too much work to go back and have the VA's record dialogue for everything beforehand. Edited by Stncold

They would have needed to do it at the start for it to mean anything. With the factions so confused now I don't think it will ever happen.

I don't really want it to happen either. They would have had to figure out a way of making them mirror classes, yet with different abilities than Trooper/BH/Agent/Smug. They would also have needed to figure out a story that wasn't just a copycat of Trooper/Agent.