Weapon Stances

Dlzdside

There should be different ways on how we can hold a rifle or lightsaber, so instead we can hold a lightsaber such as Luke where he holds it in the center or Obi - Wan with his "two - fingered stance"

Edit - From Romothian's response, they should change depending on which form (if it's a lightsaber) it is. So in Soresu we have Obi - wan's stance, as we know he was an expert in it, or if we are in Ataru, Ahsoka's or Starkiller's stance.

Edited by Dlzdside

I'd love it if they just changed how the Jedi Guardian holds their lightsaber. That two-handed grip while running looks so awkward. Like, if a Guardian held it out to the side like a Sage while running but assumed the two-handed grip when in combat stance. Different form stances would be really cool, but they probably would tie it to one's skill tree.

They already change the stance based on your class. Shadow/Assassin both have the dualsaber stance. Marauders/Sentinels both have the two-lightsaber stance. Sage holds the Lightsaber one-handed and behind him/her. Guardian has the traditional two-handed stance. Sorcerer and Juggernaut both have similar stances, but they're slightly different, with the Sorcerer's Lightsaber a little more looser and further from the body, while the Juggernaut holds the saber tighter and closer to the body.

I get the appeal, but it's been this way since launch, and there is already a fair amount of variation. I wouldn't expect any new "weapon stances" to be added, nor would I want development time and money to be spent on it. But I guess you never know. We did see the reverse Lightsaber grip show up in one of the recent Flashpoints, so I assume it's always possible.

Edited by Kataret