Genuine Thanks, Dev Team, For "Jedi Under Siege"

RadiantVII

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dark side option is normally the kill everyone option or being more egoistically (keeping power/assets for yourself or killing possible resources) while with the light side option it is more to support the empire by sparing valuable assets or keeping powerful items not for yourself but to give it to the empire for example. .

Exactly. Earning the "Imperial Loyalist" title required you to make a Light Side decision, as you are doing what it best for the Empire itself, not your own personal profit. My Light Side Juggernaut Stancerry proudly wears that title.

I do lament that killing her wasnt an option, but I dont mind DS Jaesa on my more neutral characters either, because I obviously dont HAVE to do what she likes me to do, and if she speaks up about anything I can tell her to shut up haha.

It's better than having Ashara on a super DS SI :rolleyes: 90% of my Inqs would have killed her as soon as I got what I needed from her, or at least would definitely have killed her when she refuses to fully embrace the dark side. Definitely should have been more of a Jaesa situation there imo, no idea why there wasn't. She just stays light side no matter what and it suuuuucks. DS Ashara would have been great. Then we didn't even get allowed to kill her when she returned! :mad:

Yea, actually I felt the same way my first playthrough on my bounty hunter with Gault Rennow... Like wait, I am roleplaying my character as a follower of the Bounty Hunter's Creed, something even the developers themselves said Mako was written with it in mind, and I'm supposed to let this bounty go and recruit him and pass a dead clone off as him to fulfill the bounty? Uuuuuh... NO? CAN I SAY NO? WHY CAN'T I SAY NO TO THIS? Sure, Gault is one of my favorite characters, but doing such a thing as letting him go with such a ruse is HIGHLY dishonorable.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

Yea, actually I felt the same way my first playthrough on my bounty hunter with Gault Rennow... Like wait, I am roleplaying my character as a follower of the Bounty Hunter's Creed, something even the developers themselves said Mako was written with it in mind, and I'm supposed to let this bounty go and recruit him and pass a dead clone off as him to fulfill the bounty? Uuuuuh... NO? CAN I SAY NO? WHY CAN'T I SAY NO TO THIS? Sure, Gault is one of my favorite characters, but doing such a thing as letting him go with such a ruse is HIGHLY dishonorable.

That one REALLY annoyed me too. It breaks my entire RP about who my character is and what their principles are and forces you to be a dishonourable liar just to gain a comp who (for me at least) stayed on the ship the entire rest of the game. If we were going to be forced to recruit him, he simply shouldnt have been a target.