Premade who actively ignore objectives.

gtangtan

As someone whose gameplay consists of mainly capping or scoring, I would like to see gold medals handed out for those winning actions. Also I need the Yavin Ruins node cannon fire's sound level decreased.

Same. Annoys the hell out of me when I score 6 times vs 0 and some dps farmer not helping at all goes and tops the medals and gets all the MVPs because my dps was lower than theirs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't ask Aaron Rodgers to play defense .... You don't tell Lionel Messi to play keeper, and you don't ask LeBron to play defense either ... So why be mad when offensive players only want to play offense? PK Sabban plays defense because he is a beast at it and no one is going to dare ask him to play centre so again why the hate? Once you understand this then it makes it easier to understand the type of players out here in the PvP community.:):):) Accept them for the type of players they are, because if you like guarding and turning nodes and playing defense then you're going to smash the other team badly because its balance, if it's nothing but number players, while the damage will be big, but the warzone will be lost because no one is doing defense. It's a team event and these players like myself have already chosen the positions we are good at.

Objective Game is tooooo hard. Must smash and kill ‘cause me not understand tactics or strategy. Game is hard :rolleyes: