The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 50 Powertech PvP Video (Champion Gear)

Xpar

On my server, Prophecy of the Five, I'm topping damage pretty nicely as a Pyro spec at 42. There are occasionally some 50s that beat me but barely. I love the spec - currently all in Pyro with 3 in Puncture. Don't even have TD. I am killing melee 50s as well with the typical kite tactic. Snare them instantly and kite away. Nice thing about Pyro is it doesn't require us to stand still to fire off the majority of our skills.

Nice to know it only scales more.

--Bregor Blades

Just got TD last night - dinged 43 with a 0/3/31 spec. Nice to drop it early and tee up a rail shot to time it. Now keep in mind this doesn't happen all the time but there was a 50 Jedi Sage that charged after me and made me turn to engage. Tossed a TD, landed a flame burst. TD exploded, rail shot landed, both crits. Then I landed another flame burst and RP. One of those reset rail shot and critted another rail shot. Can you say see ya later sage? He went down in like 3 GCDs. Beautiful thing.

Eliminator because the 4 piece set bonus benefits my spec, which is 31 point Pyrotech. Railshot is the central element the spec rallies around.

Main i kinda wanna try 31 pt pyro, but really liking the 21/2/18 ST/Pyro build.