Will they ever allow us to abandon Facing the Machines of War operation?

JoroA

Seriously it has been more than a year since players were FORCED to do an operation, in order to get rid of it and no one liked it at all

I have no desire to do any operations and even less so if I am pushed in to doing it. Seriously who does that? You can even abandon Knights of the Fallen Empire and of the Eternal Throne content, which is the main story, but god forbid a player abandons a worthless operation.

Seriously whoever thought it was a good idea to make a quest that is stuck in your log like a virus that has no cure. Sure you can live with a disease and ignore it (untrack), or you can pay the unreasonable price for the cure (being forced to do what you do not want), well how about not spreading it in the first place...

FIX IT PLEASE, this is not an unreasonable request. Most if not all people dislike it and it is incredibly frustrating.

You think that's bad? I was hoping the update would auto complete ilum lol. That damn quest been in my log on my alts for years.

Edited by Raansu

It should also be noted the quest was bugged since Tyth was new.

You could beat Tyth, and the quest still wouldn't finish back then.

I'm assuming if you finish the entire OP it will count now? Can someone confirm?

I've done through the 3rd boss before, but just didn't enjoy that particular Operation. It feels like it's from a different game, but your Star Wars character is transported into its raid. Out of all the ones in the game, it's the only one I've ever felt this about.

Edited by arunav

I'm not in a guild that does operations, I have no intention of switching to one just to clear out my log

If you are not in a megaguild that shows up near the top of the conquest leader boards, the devs do not care what you want -- in fact, they want to penalize you. Today's update made that abundantly clear.

Edited by InfamousDolphin

• 5 weeks later...

The point of this post is the ability to abandon a quest that I could pull off the board if I needed it, or it being given to me when you walk through the instance door. Shroud of Memory, Shoring up Ilum, and several other quests I am sure are cluttering up everyone's quest logs.

I would love to be able to abandon them as well.