Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

5.10 gearing and you : A complete guide.

giorgo

You have a point.. though you could just continue to play this MMO and simply ignore chasing this gear if you have no real need for it. Even those that insist they need it.. admit it is really only needed for a small percentage of players.

This guide however is not an objective guide as it is premised on a narrative against the gear in general.

The guide is objective allright. You are not objective and you have no sense of humor, sorry about that :rak_tongue:. Unless you are reffering to Treek. Well that is innacurrate true, but i think they should implement it.It will not be the worst thing in 5.10 gearing method in any case.

Edited by giorgo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guide is objective allright. You are not objective and you have no sense of humor, sorry about that :rak_tongue:. Unless you are reffering to Treek. Well that is innacurrate true, but i think they should implement it.It will not be the worst thing in 5.10 gearing method in any case.

He missed the sarcasm from your OP as did many others. Humour can be hard for some.

Then the thread took a serious note because the subject is quite polarised.

Edited by Totemdancer

He missed the sarcasm from your OP as did many others. Humour can be hard for some.

Then the thread too a serious note because the subject is quite polarised.

Oh I got the sarcasm... which is precisely why it's not an objective guide.. much less "complete"... as the thread title claims.

• 4 weeks later...

First I would like to thank all who take the time to make guides. Your work is appreciated.

Why isn't gearing its own guide? Speaking currently about DPS. Wouldn't they all be the same for what you need? For example, everyone needs 110 accuracies right? And another thing is that hasn't changed as long as I've been playing. Am I missing something? Wouldn't it make Guides for classes that much easier?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.