Your Go To Regeneration Item

AceMasterSoul

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have "a" favourite regen item and most of my (active) characters have several equipped.

My favourites, in no particular order, are - Fashion Check, Carbonite Chamber, Portable Relaxation Module (a chair), Rapid Repair Drones, Mime, and Kolto tank.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this somewhere already, but when it comes to in game social stuff I'm a total troll. I love showing off or making a scene. The best regeneration items to do this with, in my opinion, are:

1st place Gree Hypergate

2nd place Pocket Sarlacc

3rd place Push Ups/One Handed Handstand

4th place Life Day Orb

The shenanigans intensifies when your group of three queue for FPs

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this somewhere already, but when it comes to in game social stuff I'm a total troll. I love showing off or making a scene. The best regeneration items to do this with, in my opinion, are:

1st place Gree Hypergate

2nd place Pocket Sarlacc

3rd place Push Ups/One Handed Handstand

4th place Life Day Orb

The shenanigans intensifies when your group of three queue for FPs

I forgot all about the push ups regen. I need to acquire that one. I especially like the grunting that goes with it. It cracks me up.

• 10 months later...
Slightly off topic, but a nice Quality of Life change would be adding regen items to abilities, and being able to favorite some and have a random regen button to press. I wouldn't want this over "proper" content, but it would make me smile, and definitely deal with inventory issues.