If I skipped KotFE and Kotet, can I go back?

DarthCasus

If I skipped KotFE and Kotet, can I go back and do recruitment missions and continue romances? I know you can't overwrite 'official' switches set in places like for Pus, having all light side choices chosen but can I go back and do certain reunion missions? I haven't seen an actual answer to that specific question yet.

If I skipped KotFE and Kotet, can I go back and do recruitment missions and continue romances? I know you can't overwrite 'official' switches set in places like for Pus, having all light side choices chosen but can I go back and do certain reunion missions? I haven't seen an actual answer to that specific question yet.

Like, if you're using a 65 outlander token, you can go back and do alliance recruitment missions. You can't continue romances, however - at least not with vanilla romances like Vette - because from the game's point of view, you were never in a relationship. idk about romances with the knights comps though; I would say you could but the game may forget your choice after every chapter.

Like, if you're using a 65 outlander token, you can go back and do alliance recruitment missions. You can't continue romances, however - at least not with vanilla romances like Vette - because from the game's point of view, you were never in a relationship. idk about romances with the knights comps though; I would say you could but the game may forget your choice after every chapter.

That's pretty much it. During the individual chapters, you can flirt with Lana, Koth, or Theron, but there's no way to make it stick if you've already finished KotFE on that character or if the character is an insta65 or skipped KotFE to begin KotET.

On the other hand, skipping past KotFE *and* KotET to do the traitor arc doesn't mark KotFE and KotET as done, so you can, indeed, "go back" and do them.

Not a token toon though, an OG leveled toon. Already established romances and all. I already skipped ahead to Iokath on one I wanted to recruit Risha and Corso on but it appears I need to play all of KOTFE and Kotet ANYWAY unless anyone else had experience with this. Because they're awful.

Not a token toon though, an OG leveled toon. Already established romances and all. I already skipped ahead to Iokath on one I wanted to recruit Risha and Corso on but it appears I need to play all of KOTFE and Kotet ANYWAY unless anyone else had experience with this. Because they're awful.

You can start KotFE and skip ahead to KotET. FE will auto complete and you only have to do ET to get companion quests to unlock.