Question about Jugg/Guardian dcd

thomasgtott

Please don't roast me for this question, I don't play Jugg so not at all familiar with class and not even 100% sure I'm really seeing what I think I'm seeing, but... often, when I'm 1v1 against a Jugg I get them down to near-death and their health bar instantly jumps back to 100% health or near to. However, I looked through class abilities & utilities but I don't see anything like that?? I'm (reasonably) sure no heals were nearby. Is there such an ability and if so how can I mitigate against it?

Other possibilities of course are there was hidden heals I didn't see or I just drink too much while playing.

thanks

Please don't roast me for this question, I don't play Jugg so not at all familiar with class and not even 100% sure I'm really seeing what I think I'm seeing, but... often, when I'm 1v1 against a Jugg I get them down to near-death and their health bar instantly jumps back to 100% health or near to. However, I looked through class abilities & utilities but I don't see anything like that?? I'm (reasonably) sure no heals were nearby. Is there such an ability and if so how can I mitigate against it?

Other possibilities of course are there was hidden heals I didn't see or I just drink too much while playing.

thanks

Their another life ability is called Enraged Defense and it got buffed recently. That is why you see them instantly healed up. If you hit them while it's active, you are basically healing them up. You can see it on their action bar when it's active and you need to outplay them during that.

Their another life ability is called Enraged Defense and it got buffed recently. That is why you see them instantly healed up. If you hit them while it's active, you are basically healing them up. You can see it on their action bar when it's active and you need to outplay them during that.

thanks!