Eric/Keith, any update on the broken elevator in the Manaan SH?

Mournblood

The elevator is broke and you can no longer reach the rooftop floor. This appeared to break when the hook capacity was increased for the stronghold. We've seen no acknowledgement from the Dev team that this issue is being investigated, nor an ETA for a fix.

Original post can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=953205

There is a work around apparently to remove any flooring and lighting decos you have near the elevator, but we shouldn't need to get creative to access all areas of a stronghold.

I was about to ask if you've tried the bug report forum so I went there and there is a thread about it with a post from Eric.

Its not just Manaan SH. elevators. Eternal Alliance star fortress have elevator bug that cause companions disappear and have to keep summon companion out after use the star fortress elevators.

Its not just Manaan SH. elevators. Eternal Alliance star fortress have elevator bug that cause companions disappear and have to keep summon companion out after use the star fortress elevators.

The last few nights I've been doing SF solo mode late at night for decos, and this bug is ******* MAKING ME CRAZY!!!

The last few nights I've been doing SF solo mode late at night for decos, and this bug is ******* MAKING ME CRAZY!!!

It's not just me, hunh?

Oddly, the first time I went to jail last night my comp remained summoned, but not the second. The stupid thing is I had plenty of time to summon the first time, but not the second!

This is most problematic on the Skytrooper Construction Floor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.