So, about skipping Kotfe-Kotet..

DarthCasus

It's not about laziness, it's about a bad story trope. It's about lazy writing where the devs didn't write a story that encompassed all classes. They wrote a story for force users, JK, JC, SW and SI. Who are the lazy ones here? The story was for force users and if you can't understand that, well that's on you.

lol

When did I write that? 2018? :rolleyes:

The story is for force users. Exactly.

Who cares? Lana and Theron are the only ones you'll spend more time with. All other love interests come once and than never again. Most of them you get, too, if you skip.

But the love stories with Lana und Theron built on the story. Most of the interactions with the two are in the story.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ol Pink eyes was cool a few years ago, now she's just...There? I'm tired of both Lana and Theron. The Story is getting boring. Yea, we're going back to Empire vs Republic. Old enemies never die they just come back. Pretty soon we'll see Revan and Valkorian again. We're kinda pigeon toed, We defeated Dread Masters and the next baddy and the next one etc. It nullifies our victories. We're the super baddy killer that keeps doing menial tasks. We should've died ramming Darth Marr's ship into the Eternal Fleet. Give us a fresh start as an Uncle Owen nobody generationally attached to our former character. Grow up on stories about how our great grandparent died a hero and we have legacy to uphold. A hero coming of age story instead of the super epic conqueror destroyer best ever in the universe we started off as.

• 2 years later...

Bumping this thread. Bioware, do this. I will never replat KOTET/KOTFE because how dumb boring sludge it was to go in the first place.

Bunch of bootlicking nonsense

Why do you care if others want to skip it? Why should they be "punished" by stupid choices (not even having LS/DS choice just Pub/Imp)? ???

• 5 months later...