Returning player - Legacy Class Buffs

eohippus

It has been years since I have played, and I have completed all of the class stories (unlocks in my Legacy) but I can no longer find the actual Legacy Class buff skills. I thought they were under the Legacy tab in the Skills menu. Is there something else I need to do in order to activate them or get them to my skill bars? I can see they are all unlocked, so I don't think it is because they were removed from the game. Thanks

I If you are talking about the Heroic Moment skills you get for completing a Class-Story, they are now on a temporary ability bar that only shows up when Heroic Moment is active or you gain some other temporary skill like passing the the ball in huttball and can no longer be places onto your reguler skill bars.

I was talking about how you get the other class buffs in your Legacy after you get through Chapter 2 with Scoundrel, Consular, Guardian, Trooper, etc... You get access to the other class buffs for completing their story lines, but I can't find them anywhere (or is it just activated on your class buff)?

Applying your specific class buff also applies the other class buffs that you have unlocked. There isn't a separate activator for each one. For example, on my Sage when I apply the Consular buff Force Valor I also get Force Might (Knight), Fortification (Trooper), and Lucky Shots (Smuggler) as well. If your class buff is not on any of your quickbars open the Abilities menu (default P), go to your base class tab, and look for your buff. Then drag it to a quickbar slot to use it.

The class buffs are:

Rep Version -- Imp Version

Force Valor - Mark of Power

Force Might - Unnatural Might

Fortification - Hunter's Boon

Lucky Shots - Coordination

The Legacy Class Buffs are automatically applied to your character when you do your Class buff. So if you are a Jedi Knight, when you use your Class buff, you will also get the Consular, Smuggler, and Trooper buffs. All four will show in your buff bar for your character. And when you switch to an Empire side character, you will get all four "Empire" class buffs when you use your Class buff.

If you are meaning the extra Legacy Class Abilities (Legacy Force Kick, Legacy Project, etc.,) these are only available while your Heroic Moment ability is active, and then you will get a separate, "Temporary Abilities" quickbar with those abilities on it. And when your Heroic Moment ends, the temporary bar will go away until you use your Heroic Moment again.