Free transfers from dying servers

Tash-Antek

I'm currently playing on Tulak Hord, which is dying. I'm waiting for ranked PvP for like 2 hours, it's insane! Even waiting time for master flashpoint is really high. I can't afford to pay 1000cc for every character. I think I'm not alone with this problem :(

Dying servers?? Again??

Anyway I have been on Tulak Hord for a while and I was very surprised that the fleet actually had 2 instances etc but yes, no pops for anything! I really wondered what those people are doing since hundreds were online, but nothing poped!

I really wondered what those people are doing since hundreds were online, but nothing poped!

I think this is a question that needs answering pop speeds and population does not always tally. What are they doing, seems the people are there just not doing group content. I mean did you merge with large role-playing servers? Most of them group together outside of group finder etc.

Dying servers?? Again??

Anyway I have been on Tulak Hord for a while and I was very surprised that the fleet actually had 2 instances etc but yes, no pops for anything! I really wondered what those people are doing since hundreds were online, but nothing poped!

lol maybe they are all too busy E-roleplaying inside strongholds lollllllllllll (i am joking ... kinda ... ok not really lolll)