BUG: Item / Gear / Outfit PREVIEW Window tabs at bottom, are GONE (not showing)

lightningseven

BUG: Item / Gear / Outfit PREVIEW Window tabs at bottom, are GONE (not showing)

In case none of you have noticed, the PREVIEW WINDOW is BUGGED again -- i cannot see how an outfit or gear set / piece of armor.... will look on my COMPANION because the BOTTOM TAB BAR in the PREVIEW WINDOW is GONE.(it actually is "there" but the first tab is FADED OUT almost invisible ... the 2nd tab for Companion is GONE)

Noticed that as well, it's an issue that happens after playing for a while, and resetting the UI will fix it, but it's yet another issue with the preview window. We already have enough of those. Edited by Mubrak

• 4 weeks later...

Now I can reproduce it:

When you switch to your companion in the preview window, and then close the window while it still shows the companion, the next time you open preview, the buttons on the bottom are broken. There is only the text "character", no actual buttons and it's no longer possible to switch to the companion.

As a workaround always switch back to your character before closing the preview window.

Edited by Mubrak

Yea, cntl-u twice, after you close the window the first time. :confused: As long as there's a workaround, there'll be no fix. Of course just my opinion. New content coming, and more bugs with it. When was the last time we saw a real bug fix patch? You know one of those ones with the long list. Is there a bug department anymore? :(

EDIT:

As a workaround always switch back to your character before closing the preview window.

I didn't read your post far enough. That's cool then.

Edited by Zerileth