QQ anh spec

shadowcreaper

all specs are weak at low levels, and are not much different from each other.. I levelled as Anni with no problems jus stick to that, even though till 20 Rage looks a bit more bursty but thats up 2 u... like i said Anni is fine and spec as you want, as I levelled as Anni from the beginning

i played all trees--

if you as me

Rage = suck pvp and pve

Carg = not my thing. the Maas is a joke for a last talenet i was like LOL

Annh = thats a other hand.. my Annih crits for over 2000 in pvp my hightest was 2900

and the dots own and heal you,

i am going to be that spec anyday. i out dps people who are 44+ i am still 42

i stuck my first points into dual wield mastery and finding that it helping with damage.

But now i done that i going pure Anh spec the rest of the way, currently one of my fav abilities is blistering assualt as it bloody good at getting quick rage for which i can then use force scream and rapture.

one issue i do find is that sometimes the lack of heals can be a problem with bosses but currently havnt had many issues once i get a good rotation with rapture and Dots.

though you do seem to require a lot of "action bar tunnel vision" rather than looking at the screen to make sure when cooldowns are poping and such,...

Isnt there any mods or UI buffs which can pop important cooldowns and DOT times over the targets ect???

My opinion:

- carn: best spec for my pvp style...burst dmg!! but in pve i dont liked..too much time without a great dmg...

- anih: I can kill any elite mob I want to in pve... but I cant play in pvp bleeding all my enemies...I prefer burst dmg > kill > run

well, If you play more pvp than pve, spec what oyou feel more confortable, but if you want leveling without big problems, spec anihi with quinn!

i played all trees--

if you as me

Rage = suck pvp and pve

Carg = not my thing. the Maas is a joke for a last talenet i was like LOL

Annh = thats a other hand.. my Annih crits for over 2000 in pvp my hightest was 2900

and the dots own and heal you,

i am going to be that spec anyday. i out dps people who are 44+ i am still 42

lol what, rage sucks pvp? el teh peh