Manaan Needs Underwater Hooks OMG

Xina_LA

The hook maximum on Manaan has been increased by 150. However, there are no new hooks.

(I didn't see it in the patch notes, did you?)

I don't remember anyone posting and asking for a higher hook limit on Manaan, though I did see many threads asking for a higher limit on the Flagships. What happened?

Personally, I'm having a hard time filling up the last 150 hooks. Heck, I already have about 30 pets hiding in walls, planter boxes, and fountains trying to get to 100% without having a cluttered stronghold. I can't come up with 150 more.

Here's what would help: Many more hooks underwater and several additional Flooring/Rug hooks.

There are huge empty spaces in the underwater areas without hooks. A nice grid of Floor Large hooks would fix that and give me a way to use up the 150 new slots.

Before someone says, hey you don't have to decorate to 100% to get your bonuses, that's true, but not being at 100% decorated does affect your kiosk listing and how much traffic goes through your stronghold.

I can't count the number of threads that asked for more hooks in that underwater area anyway, so it will make a lot of people happy.

So... devs, nice thought with the increased hook limit but we really need hooks to go with that limit.

And flagships need a higher limit, too. Even 25 more hooks would be a huge help, but 50-100 would be awesome.

Please consider it? Thanks!

Edited by Xina_LA

There are a few ... very few ... hooks outside the windows. They can be a little hard to see. Honestly I'd think a larger underwater inside section would be nice.

Edit to add: What I was hoping for when they announced the Manaan stronghold was a large area with basically a glass wall so you could see out over the ocean floor.

Edited by Elessara

Personally, I'm having a hard time filling up the last 150 hooks. Heck, I already have about 30 pets hiding in walls, planter boxes, and fountains trying to get to 100% without having a cluttered stronghold. I can't come up with 150 more.

Then leave it as it is. There's no Conquest advantage to having 100% full hook counts any more. (All you need is all the rooms unlocked on six strongholds.)

Then leave it as it is. There's no Conquest advantage to having 100% full hook counts any more. (All you need is all the rooms unlocked on six strongholds.)

Some of us are completionists and it annoys our sense of order to have a SH at less than 100%. Plus there's the default ranking on the listing boards.

Edited by Aberd

actually what Manaan SERIOUSLY needs is a TOTAL RE-DESIGN because yeah there is absolutely NO WATER EMPHASIS on the ENTIRE Stronghold and in effect what you basically get is just a stupid house with NO REAL BIG VIEW of the water either at sea level or UNDERSEA.... its just a horrid design and not very aesthetic :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.