Make ignore list work for not only PVE but PVP too

Lhancelot

Eh, yeah, I suppose that's right. Maybe people would like that for PvE. also? *shrug*

PvE works the best. It both mutes and keeps them from being in your group through groupfinder.

It's funny that a lot of PvPers decry the queue slowing down due to possible ignores--PvE pops are actually longer a lot of the time than PvP (I'm talking regs, I'm sure ranked takes longer if you're not organizing your own teams). And that's with zero people on the ignore list.

In your zeal you actually touched on something kind of brilliant. How about a /mute option? Doesn't affect queues of any kind, but you don't see any messages from that person. I'd totally get on board with that, because that's pretty much the only reason I use the ignore feature (which is rare, anyway).

It may be the only reason you use the ignore feature, but others use it for reasons for such reasons as unwillingness to learn or those that don't properly contribute (swinging your basic attack is enough to circumvent the kick voting system in PvP while still not doing much) these are also legitimate reasons to have someone who you want it ignore and just muting them does nothing to to change that.

As others have pointed out it may prove matchmaking difficult, though cross faction might help as if 16 people queue and one is on 1 persons list they can still split the 2 up,, though the more lists someones on the more difficult it would be.